2024 SEAHAWKS Depth Chart and Roster Moves

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks sign TE - Noah Pharoh, last with NE, I yr. $3.2 base, incentives up to $3.9 mil..

Updated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks sign OC- Nick Harris ! yr. $2.51 million deal plus incentives, per source. Max $3.26M

The #Seahawks agreed to terms with former #Browns OL Nick Harris to a one-year, $2.51 million deal plus incentives, per source. Max $3.26M for Harris, who has appeared in 40 career games (four starts).

Updated.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks re-sign NCB- Artie Burns, terms u/k yet.

Updated.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Seahawks re-sign OLB/DE- Taylor and tender RFAs CB- Michael Jackson and ILB- Jon Rhattigan.

The team also signed two UFAs OT- George Fant and S- Rayshawn Jenkins.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Jville!!!

Much appreciated.

Because this is as yet officially unconfirmed I will wait before noting the contract on the OP.

Updated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
QB- Sam Howell apparently been traded to the Seahawks:

Commanders get pick #78 and pick #152, Seahawks get Sam Howell, plus Picks #103, and #179.

At least this player has proven he can be a capable starter. This means the team gets a cheap backup for two seasons and the players has proven he can play in the NFL.

Updated.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks kidhawk, as you posted this was already noted above on Wednesday.

Nevertheless, I always appreciate your input it makes keeping the OP current much easier.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Seems to me we have been a lot more active during FA than usual. We've done a good job filling holes even if I don't care for the loss of pick value. But our depth continues to be a concern...
We started FA with only 44 people rostered so we have to be more active. We know John likes to keep a rotating door of people in his pocket and with a new coach and staff I wouldn’t be surprised if we have turnover numbers higher than when Pete cane aboard. Keeps things interesting for sure.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
With the ILB- Baker signing there is only 1 glaring area of roster need still and that is at OG. The team needs a few OGs.

There are still needs at TE, S, and ILB though, but at least there is a potential starter at those positions.

chris98251

Reaction score
We have time, there will be more cuts around the league, the draft, and then camp casualties. This just the first wave. I would say we did pretty well back filling so far. Also, with Howell who like or don't like we are not throwing a dart and hoping to hit a bullseye with a Rookie QB no matter how much any of us like one prospect so trading back and getting more picks becomes a better option to utilize this draft to restock.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I notice that OTC.com shows the team has re-signed their ERFAs, but I have seen no news of those re-signings. Can anyone find news of these re-signings? They don't seem to be on any transaction reports.

My number of players under contract here are inconsistent with those of OTC I show 56 and they say 61.

The team website is simply not updated reliably or apparently accurately from the end of the season, so there doesn't seem to be unofficial source I know of yet.

I have DE-Onujiogu, OG- Curtis, OT- O'Neal, DT- Adams, and TE-Russell as yet unsigned.

Last edited:
OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I 've now added Onujiogu as a ERFA, clearly I whiffed on not including him as a ERFA.

However, I've seen no news these ERFAs have been re-signed. I guess they likely are as there has been no other news about these players who can't sign elsewhere unless the team releases them to be UFAs.

It 's a tad odd the team has zero news on these players but .com is highly suspect about the accuracy of the roster.

Last edited:

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
I 've now added Onujiogu as a ERFA, clear I whiffed on him.

However, I've seen no news these ERFAs have been re-signed. I guess they likely are as there has been no other news about the players who can't sign elsewhere unless the team releases them to be UFAs.

It 's a tad odd the team has zero news on these players but .com is highly suspect about the accuracy of the roster.
They've been tendered, but not signed yet.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
OK, makes sense.

Never saw anything saying they were tendered but that's no surprise.

I'm going to list them as signed even though they've just been tendered as they are not really different from the two RFAs who are tendered.

Last edited: