Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/NFL_DovKleiman/status/1184882206747119620[/tweet]

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Rostermon has reported the ream has waived WR- Terry Wright from the PS.

http://www.rostermon.com/teams/sea/transactions/

This leaves the team in a position where they have a 53 man roster move to make with Reed returning and 7 WRs onthe 53 man roster, that would point towards a roster move of a WR with the defensive backfield somewhat nicked up.

We’ll know soon.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
Dissly will go on IR to make room for Reed. Perhaps other moves as well but they don't have to do anything else. Cutting Wright probably has more to do with interest in bringing in another PS player.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
I hear you, and now think you are right. Still scratching my head over 7 WRs with 2 who have been inactive all season until now.

Odd they haven’t moved Dissly to IR already, makes me wonder if there isn’t some other deal cooking?

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Kitsap, as ever speedy on the update.

Updating.

Hawkstorian

Reaction score
jammerhawk":30q5sh0g said:
I hear you, and now think you are right. Still scratching my head over 7 WRs with 2 who have been inactive all season until now.

One thing you have to realize is the bottom of the 53 man roster impacts the practice squad. Jennings and Ursua are basically PS guys who might play if injuries dictate -- but even then PS guys (like Roos) might play as well but then go back to PS. So if you have 7 WRs on the regular roster, you're going to have fewer on PS, the same goes for OL, DL, DB ...etc. etc.

Jville

Reaction score
[tweet]https://twitter.com/gbellseattle/status/1186764391892434944[/tweet]

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Jville!

Appartently no corresponding 53 man roster move yet so this trade is not official yet, but has happened.

Updated now.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Diggs is a very good and versatile player as a DB (has played SS, FS, NCB). This is a solid addition to the team with a contract that allows them to keep him for a few more seasons. This looks to be another solid trade by JS.

The Detroit players are unhappy with the trade of this player who was a team captain and was a Pro Bowl alternate last season.

It will be interesting to see who get moved off the 53.

OP
OP
J

jammerhawk

Reaction score
Thanks Kitsap! Updated now.

Had a suspicion that the player to be named would be Roos.

I'd expect Roos to be re-signed to the PS before long. Sort of a disappointment that Mone was waived, however, JS likes to churn that PS to meet roster and practice needs, think he could be back too. Curious to see what Christmas will turn out like.

In case anyone hasn't noticed the team has now made more than 200 roster moves since the beginning of the league year.

chris98251

Reaction score
jammerhawk":82gzr9ir said:
Thanks Kitsap! Updated now.

Had a suspicion that the player to be named would be Roos.

I'd expect Roos to be re-signed to the PS before long. Sort of a disappointment that Mone was waived, however, JS likes to churn that PS to meet roster and practice needs, think he could be back too. Curious to see what Christmas will turn out like.

In Seattle Christmas is typically Wet, hope the DT isn't.

Latest posts