2 games in row

Rainger

Reaction score
The refs call a penalty to give Avs power play in last 2 minutes. 2 times in a row Avs score in last 23 seconds to get back in game. Just saying!!!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
Yep. Meanwhile, their fans whine and moan about refs, hits and everything else.
Enjoy the off season Avs

Redhawk454

Reaction score
Well, the kraken have a lot nice novelty stats in the post season but you guys still have to win the Stanley for it to rly matter. Although you guys have all the tools to pull it off

The avalanche beat Tampa and vasile7skiy 7-0 in the Stanley in game two.

That’s right, the best goalie in the league got clowned 🤡 by a bunch of offensive studs.

It wouldn’t have mattered though if Tamps crawled back into the series and won it.

Attachments

• 56A1F295-EADB-48DA-97A1-8B98F3F75E20.jpeg
    56A1F295-EADB-48DA-97A1-8B98F3F75E20.jpeg
    192.6 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

pmedic920

Reaction score
Well, the kraken have a lot nice novelty stats in the post season but you guys still have to win the Stanley for it to rly matter. Although you guys have all the tools to pull it off

The avalanche beat Tampa and vasile7skiy 7-0 in the Stanley in game two.

That’s right, the best goalie in the league got clowned 🤡 by a bunch of offensive studs.

It wouldn’t have mattered though if Tamps crawled back into the series and won it.
I’m no hockey fan, and know very little about the game.

You’ve been very respectful and reasonable but at some point you’re going to have to step aside and stop casting shade. Well you don’t “have to” but ……

Are you also a Broncos fan? Just curious, would invite you over to our football side if so.

Redhawk454

Reaction score
I’m no hockey fan, and know very little about the game.

You’ve been very respectful and reasonable but at some point you’re going to have to step aside and stop casting shade. Well you don’t “have to” but ……

Are you also a Broncos fan? Just curious, would invite you over to our football side if so.

yes I’m a Broncos fan. I’m a glutton for punishment with football being a Broncos fan. I’m not trying or attempting to cast shade, we were beaten by the better team. I hope you guys beat Dallas and get past the oilers/golden knights. You guys are playing with post season house money and it’s fun watching fans of other teams squirm over it. And if you guys win the Stanley cup, I’ll be here congratulating you guys. You guys winning the Stanley cup doesn’t affect the Avs.

With that said I was thrilled that the Avs beat Tamps last year. I got tired of hearing about the would be dynasty of the lightning and vasile7skiy from
NHL network and hockey world.

Ruminator

Reaction score
yes I’m a Broncos fan. I’m a glutton for punishment with football being a Broncos fan. I’m not trying or attempting to cast shade, we were beaten by the better team. I hope you guys beat Dallas and get past the oilers/golden knights. You guys are playing with post season house money and it’s fun watching fans of other teams squirm over it. And if you guys win the Stanley cup, I’ll be here congratulating you guys. You guys winning the Stanley cup doesn’t affect the Avs.

With that said I was thrilled that the Avs beat Tamps last year. I got tired of hearing about the would be dynasty of the lightning and vasile7skiy from
NHL network and hockey world.
I was thrilled last year too, seeing Avs beat TB. Was a fun series to watch, and TB being denied the opportunity to hoist the cup for a third consecutive year was sweet. Avs were pretty entertaining to watch, to boot.