1st post from a lurker.....about Richard Sherman.

TDBinOLY

Reaction score
Hi everyone,

I've been lurking here all season and, while the loss to Atlanta was mentally and physically debilitating, a few therapy beers (quite a few, actually) have helped me put this season in perspective. It's been a fantastic ride. I'm incredibly excited for this team in 2013. Can't wait for draft day. Can't wait for training camp. Can't wait for August!

Forgive me if this has been referenced already, but did anyone else notice in the pre-game interview clips, where (I'm paraphrasing) Richard Sherman talks about the Seahawks not getting respect because they are that team from South-Alaska? That's a term that I've only heard here on this forum and when he said it, I was kind of startled. Is it possible (or even a certainty) that he lurks here?

I'm so glad that he's a Seahawk! I love the attitude that he brings to the team, kind of like Gary Payton on the '96 Sonics.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Welcome!

I heard that as well. I don't think that's a term that is exclusive to .NET, in fact I believe it is a general saying that the Seahawks are from "South Alaska" from the national media.

I too think Sherman is our Gary Payton. Wicked smart, gets in the opponent's heads and dominates. LOVE HIM.

Atradees

Reaction score
Officially three defensed passes today. I was thinking it was more like at least 5. He rocks.

themunn

Reaction score
Badly burned on the TD, but considering how often he was targetted he did a great job - even HoF corners get burned occasionally (see: Champ Bailey), and Roddy White is one of the best around