188 FOR 190.....

2_0_6

Reaction score
That's the season numbers for NFL kickers on kicks from 27 yards or closer this year.

Still in shock.

BlueTalons

Reaction score
Yeah...more on-side kicks are recovered by the kicking team than chip-shot field goals are missed! ;)

Uncle Si

Reaction score
Walsh was 33 of 37 in Extra points this season...

6 yards further back, but from the center and in far better conditions.

I'll go one further... if they truly were concerned about Sherman's impact on the right side and planned on kicking a bit left to stay away from his then its very poor planning to run the ball to the left and set up the left hash.

Look, I know the Seahawks probability of winning that game was low near the end. But the Vikings didn't exactly do everything they could to secure a win. And they lost. How many times have we said that about the Seahawks?

marymoorhawk

Reaction score
Uncle Si":1lqnwimy said:
Walsh was 33 of 37 in Extra points this season...

6 yards further back, but from the center and in far better conditions.

I'll go one further... if they truly were concerned about Sherman's impact on the right side and planned on kicking a bit left to stay away from his then its very poor planning to run the ball to the left and set up the left hash.

Look, I know the Seahawks probability of winning that game was low near the end. But the Vikings didn't exactly do everything they could to secure a win. And they lost. How many times have we said that about the Seahawks?

I have to say, I was a bit surprised when they actually ran a normal play on 3rd down. That seemed a bit risky (given AP's fumble, etc) - I was expecting Bridgewater to just fall down in between the hashes to give him a straight on shot, but I guess Walsh likes the left hash.

Either way, it worked out for us :0190l:

Latest posts