Anonymous

Diezel Dawg":3lif64qb said:
LOL actually, yes, it is a VW Jetta LOL

Ha! Nailed it. :mrgreen:

Diezel Dawg, please check your PM's.... :les:

...Jus messin with you.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Looks to me like a trap set by some angry 49er fans. ""meet us at the 2nd floor elevator"? Sounds like they're ready to shove him down an elevator shaft or bust some knee caps or something.

therealjohncarlson

Reaction score
lol nice story but not sure why you think those guys deserve an autograph more than any other fan....? including you OP

OP
OP
Diezel Dawg

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
I never said I wanted one for myself. Why is it do bad to help kids out. I know how excited I would be if I was their age to get an autograph from someone I looked up to like they do with RW

OP
OP
Diezel Dawg

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
JSeahawks":1lk7rxac said:
Looks to me like a trap set by some angry 49er fans. ""meet us at the 2nd floor elevator"? Sounds like they're ready to shove him down an elevator shaft or bust some knee caps or something.
LOL good story, but no

kjreid

Reaction score
therealjohncarlson":2a9mcuit said:
lol nice story but not sure why you think those guys deserve an autograph more than any other fan....? including you OP

Awe, the "what's in it for me" generation. gotta love it!! :p

djb28

Reaction score
Someone leaves a note on my car saying to meet them at an elevator. Yeah, sure. be right there..

tleise32

Reaction score
kjreid":hivxjgze said:
therealjohncarlson":hivxjgze said:

disagree. your take on his take is way off, he brings logic. why? its a good question. I would say they deserve it more than OP however because OP has enough money to get a novelty plate , these may have been kids. OP probably could afford buying RW's auto on ebay if he really wanted it.

OP
OP
Diezel Dawg

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
tleise32":27hmdmzg said:
kjreid":27hmdmzg said:
therealjohncarlson":27hmdmzg said:

disagree. your take on his take is way off, he brings logic. why? its a good question. I would say they deserve it more than OP however because OP has enough money to get a novelty plate , these may have been kids. OP probably could afford buying RW's auto on ebay if he really wanted it.
LOL not likely to afford RWs car.

Dismas

Reaction score
HoustonHawk82":17yor531 said:
Question is, what kind of car do you drive?

'Cuz if you hung that beautiful and glorious piece of colored aluminum on a VW, we are going to have to talk.

1109314.jpg

Hey now, easy on the vw bashing

RussWILSON3

Reaction score
What is wrong with people? All the OP was doing was sharing a unique story about our fellow 12's. Where did they ever mention, or hint at wanting to debate why they deserve and autograph more than another fan..? They were just telling a fun story... Get over it.