12th Man Note left on our car tonight

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
This was left on our car tonight by some huge Russell Wilson fans. Anyway, our plates are below and I would like to try and help these young 12s get Russell's autograph. I have posted this on several Hawks Facebook pages in hopes to help them.
masa9y5a.jpg
2ugusyba.jpg

SeahawksBMX

Reaction score
Haha, I guess it was bound to happen with that awesome plate!

This reminds me of a story I read many years ago about former Houston Oiler QB Dan Pastorini. After a loss in which he played very poorly in, he found his car with the "OILER7" plates completely thrashed. Different times, different place, different QB - but something to be wary of. As difficult as it is to accept, RW could maybe possibly have a bad game at some juncture in his career.

A

Anonymous

Question is, what kind of car do you drive?

'Cuz if you hung that beautiful and glorious piece of colored aluminum on a VW, we are going to have to talk.

jkitsune

Reaction score
Yeah, definitely not RW with that kind of car.... still, kind of adorable. You should tweet it at him.

OP
OP
Diezel Dawg

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
I sent it to Russell on his Facebook page, good idea on the tweet. I am almost certain it was young kids who did it, because they were out by the car yesterday playing soccer. When we think back, they were there hoping "Russell" would come outside. That's why I am trying to help them get his autograph

HansGruber

Reaction score
Gonna have to side with the "idiotic" statement. A Jetta? Just randomly parked in some Seattle neighborhood? Obviously not Russell Wilson.

OP
OP
Diezel Dawg

Diezel Dawg

Reaction score
Again, it was young kids, they probably weren't thinking about the kind of car it was. They saw personalized plates saying his nickname. And it was not some random Seattle neighborhood, it was a resort on Coeur D'Alene Lake

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
HansGruber":1c2nvll1 said:
Gonna have to side with the "idiotic" statement. A Jetta? Just randomly parked in some Seattle neighborhood? Obviously not Russell Wilson.
dutchman063":1c2nvll1 said:
that wasnt written by kids, just some idiotic homer

Angry20uppets

Go back to bed.