12th Man Flag Raiser Recommendation!

jumz14

Reaction score
I think the Hawks should get The BOZ to raise the 12th Man flag for a playoff game. The Clink would go absolutely nuts!!
How can we make this happen??

SHOCKER315

Reaction score
Based on his twitter... sounds like he's still a Hawk.

Brian Bosworth ‏@GotBoz44 21 Nov
"I'd totally do the 12th man 4myHAWKS,be an honor 2come back 2give respect! Hawks havin a magical yr 4 sure. Long time coming&well deserved!"

Brian Bosworth @GotBoz44
Friend?? NO!! FOE..PLAY LIKE YOU ARE THE ONLY ONE THAT BELIEVES!! Bring PAIN w/ your REIN! OWN your HOUSE, 12TH man!!

Brian Bosworth ‏@GotBoz44 2 Dec
"I'm ready for some #MondayNightHAWKBALL Hawks 34-31 Let's Go get'um Hawks!!"

CANHawk

Reaction score
That'd be awesome!

Only for BOZ... I don't know if the usual 12th man ceremony would be sufficient. He'd need to jump out of a giant birthday cake first, or Parachute in from a helicopter or hang glide over from the Space Needle or something...

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Holmgren.

Couples was cool, but I really thought it'd be Holmgren on Monday. Maybe he's said no, cause I can't imagine the Hawks haven't asked..............multiple times.

pmedic920

Reaction score
Is there a rule that says a current player can't do it?
I think it would be awesome to see # 24 or #29 or #25 or # 3. Do it. Could you imagine how that would get things fired up?
We start on defense so Wilson & Lynch go do it. Or start with the ball and Thomas & Sherman do it. Just a thought.

Basis4day

Reaction score
pmedic920":6bfbbeq6 said:
Is there a rule that says a current player can't do it?
I think it would be awesome to see # 24 or #29 or #25 or # 3. Do it. Could you imagine how that would get things fired up?
We start on defense so Wilson & Lynch go do it. Or start with the ball and Thomas & Sherman do it. Just a thought.

Trufant did it at the Romo botched snap game when he was injured/inactive.

I don't think there is enough time for an active player to do it. There is a freight elevator to field level the vendors use near the flag, but it would really be cutting it close.

OP
OP
J

jumz14

Reaction score
The BOZ should raise the flag and zipline down to the 50 yard line while fire works are being shot from the roof!! It would be AMAZING!!

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
My List:

Ricky Watters
Holmgren
Joey Galloway
Brian Blades
The Boz
Charlie Rogers
Fredd Young
Lofa Tatupu

IBleedBlueAndGreen

Reaction score
Considering how much of an impact there was in the 2005 Super Bowl run from these two guys I'd like to see the 12th Man Flag raisers be:

Divisional Round: Lofa Tatupu
NFC Championship: Mike Holmgren

However, you could replace either one of those guys with Macklemore (because of his local ties and how much he reps the city with everything he does) and I'd be OK with it.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
All due respect to Macklemore (and I too would like to see him raise the flag at some point) but I would personally rather have a well-loved former player or coach raise the flag during the playoffs. I would assume the same feeling would be shared for the majority of 12's in attendance. Although I'm sure he would get a great response too!

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
I'm sorry to you Boz fans, but I just don't get the Boz fascination. I don't want him anywhere near the "12th Man" flag. I can't think of anything he did that would make him even close to this honor.

i5roadrunner

Reaction score
IBleedBlueAndGreen":1947eh5v said:
Considering how much of an impact there was in the 2005 Super Bowl run from these two guys I'd like to see the 12th Man Flag raisers be:

Divisional Round: Lofa Tatupu
NFC Championship: Mike Holmgren

However, you could replace either one of those guys with Macklemore (because of his local ties and how much he reps the city with everything he does) and I'd be OK with it.
Lofa and Holmgren would be a great call for sure!