12th Man Dream House ...

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
Not sure if this has already been posted, but ..... this is AWESOME!

Attachments

• seahawk house.jpg
    seahawk house.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 2,100
Reaction score
Am I the only one who thinks it looks photoshopped?? If real, it is cool - I really like the mirrored "Green Eye" photos made to look almost like a frowning Hawk face from the front.

Riley12

Reaction score
Yes, it was posted earlier this season.

No, it is not the house in Kirkland with the lights.

Yes, I believe it is photoshopped, but that doesn't make it any less awesome.

tubbs51

Reaction score
I would be proud to call that my home.

Sadly its not. My roommates sadly are as big of seahawks fans as I and wont give into painting our house those colors..... probably because we're renting and the landlord wouldnt like it but meh.

Still its ******* awesome.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
My wife went and picked colors for a house we're building. She had them match the hardi-board color on the outside to the Seahawks helmet. The stucco is matched to the wolf grey on the Seahawks helmet. Then it is trimmed in white around the windows. She also had it pre-wired for bright green Christmas lights.

I'm a lucky man. :) Should be done in 90 days. Woo-ha!

BlueTalon

Reaction score
SharkHawk":qslanbsu said:
My wife went and picked colors for a house we're building. She had them match the hardi-board color on the outside to the Seahawks helmet. The stucco is matched to the wolf grey on the Seahawks helmet. Then it is trimmed in white around the windows. She also had it pre-wired for bright green Christmas lights.

You are a lucky man!

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Wish they hadn't left the FedEx field grass as the lawn in that picure, but otherwise... my HOA would not approve.

HawkAroundTheClock

Reaction score
SharkHawk":2tlbm4tz said:

Must. Provide. Pics. :th2thumbs:

SharkHawk

Reaction score
We only have mock-ups right now. I'll see if I can get a snap of a neighbor who went with somewhat similar colors. We actually brought in Seahawks stuff and matched the paint swatches. Well, I didn't... but she did. She got to pick the interior, so she knew it would make me happy to have a Seahawks colored house. In our old house, we had our son's bedroom decorated in Mariners colors and baseball stuff and Seahawks stuff since before he was born. He was more sad to move because he was leaving his "Seattle Room" than anything else. Now we'll have a Seattle house! I'll see if I can find one that is close and post it. Then you just have to adjust it to Hawks colors. Once it's done I'll gladly post photos. Should be done by March I think if the winter will relax a bit. It was 9 degrees here today at the high. You could feel the air freeze as you breathed it in. Very strange sensation.:)

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Here is a friend's place that is similar in design and color. Ours will be a bit different blue, with a bit different gray on the side, and quite a bit larger. :) His was just getting finished about a month ago when we took this pic. The colors look a bit washed out, but that is more a camera and lighting situation than a true representation of his home. He and I talked about exterior colors and he liked the blue gray theme, and since we're a block away from each other we felt we weren't going to look weird being next door neighbors with twin houses or anything.

Photo2 zps1338e3de

Latest posts