12 TOUR

hawksman53

Reaction score
Just got home from the 12 tour. It was a great event. Talked to Doug Baldwin and he predicted himself scoring a TD every game this season( obviously he was joking) and Red Bryant said he feels great and is ready to go. I hope this is true. Never met Tony Ventrella before tonight and he is a hell of a nice guy and on another note SEA GAL Courtney is GEORGEOUS in person LOL. All in all they were awesome.

SouthSoundHawk

Reaction score
Wish I lived closer to Seattle, I have no life and would attend as many of these kinds of shindigs as possible.

NYCoug

Reaction score
SouthSoundHawk":7pupz920 said:
Wish I lived closer to Seattle, I have no life and would attend as many of these kinds of shindigs as possible.

Tell me about it. It's probably a good thing I've never taken the plunge and moved to Seattle yet because I'd be in the same boat as you. My sole purpose for having a girlfriend would be to have someone to handwash my Seahawks jerseys for me.

Glad to hear Red reiterate that he's alright. Imagine it's not all typical offseason BS and Red and Clem actually come back 100% and ready to go from Day 1 this season? Keepin my fingers crossed here!

FlyingGreg

Reaction score
I was there too. My wife and I got our pic taken with Doug. He was really a nice guy.

My wife kept saying "I can't believe how BIG Red Bryant is!" Lol...

Very cool event....Impressed with how much this organization does for the 12th Man!

vin.couve12

Reaction score
Saturday, July 20:
12 Tour Vancouver, WA – Cornerbacks Brandon Browner and Richard Sherman will host a Seahawks fan forum at Vancouver’s “Big Al’s” on SE 18th St.

Latest posts