12 flag over candlestick on 12/8/13

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
KCHawkGirl":1pecp8zm said:
I almost hope the 49ers try to one up us if we meet in the playoffs. Why? Because it makes the rivalry even more fun.:)
Won't happen cuz after we beat them down again in Frisco, their fanbase will be resigned to the truth.....that our team is simply better than theirs and they won't have the oomph to bother.

Ninerg

Reaction score
253hawk":37hiznsg said:
Wow. Whiners are getting seriously butthurt about this.

http://www.reddit.com/r/49ers/comments/ ... _hawks_12/

Shouldn't you be more concerned about beating the Aints tonight than your game against the Niners. I think most Niners have already conceded that Seattle is better this year. I think Niner fans can look up and see that you guys have the best record in the entire NFL.

Having said that, you still haven't won anything yet, you have zero Lombardi trophies in you cupboard. At least St Louis have one, so Ram fans, just like Niners know what it take to win the Superbowl.

Largent80

Reaction score
Ninerg":kzog9io6 said:
Having said that, you still haven't won anything yet, you have zero Lombardi trophies in you cupboard. At least St Louis have one, so Ram fans, just like Niners know what it take to win the Superbowl.

Oh Gawd........Here we go.

Ninerg

Reaction score
253hawk":frwppf3b said:

I don't know what Niner fans you are making reference to as being butthurt. We don't care about that stuff. If you know anything about Niner fans, true Niner fans, all we care about are Lombardi trophies. Its either Superbowl or bust. I give the Seahawks credit, you have real good team, you should be able to get trophy this year, if you get to the Superbowl and choke it away like you did last time, you won't have anything to say to the Niner empire.

BocciHawk

Reaction score
Ninerg":23wsr6ji said:
253hawk":23wsr6ji said:

Shouldn't you be more concerned about beating the Aints tonight than your game against the Niners. I think most Niners have already conceded that Seattle is better this year. I think Niner fans can look up and see that you guys have the best record in the entire NFL.

Five rings! (Thumps chest)

Yawn. Wake me up when you've won something this century.

Ninerg

Reaction score
BocciHawk":e1sdx69o said:
Ninerg":e1sdx69o said:
253hawk":e1sdx69o said:

Five rings! (Thumps chest)

Yawn. Wake me up when you've won something this century.

We're 5-1 in Superbowl 's, I don't think that's too shabby. Now Seattle, you have to win one. Quite honestly I think you guys can. Even your opponents tonight have won a Superbowl. Until you get one, your fans base won't understand how it feels to get the chip.

hawker84

Reaction score
Ninerg":3quru551 said:
253hawk":3quru551 said:

I don't know what Niner fans you are making reference to as being butthurt. We don't care about that stuff. If you know anything about Niner fans, true Niner fans, all we care about are Lombardi trophies. Its either Superbowl or bust. I give the Seahawks credit, you have real good team, you should be able to get trophy this year, if you get to the Superbowl and choke it away like you did last time, you won't have anything to say to the Niner empire.

The Fact that you felt the need to make two posts with the same quote say's differnently.. run along youngun

253hawk

Reaction score
Ninerg":1mez312w said:
We're 5-1 in Superbowl 's, I don't think that's too shabby. Now Seattle, you have to win one. Quite honestly I think you guys can. Even your opponents tonight have won a Superbowl. Until you get one, your fans base won't understand how it feels to get the chip.

Your team was founded in 1946, ours was founded in 1976. We were still in the early expansion years when you got your first SB, having had three decades to build a competitive team. And look now...we've got the inside track to win one in about the same time frame (the officiated-abortion that was XL not withstanding.) The NFL has more parity than any other pro sport, that's what makes it so difficult to win a championship even with a great team.

I used to be a 49ers fan (my NFC team of choice) back in the Montana and Young days. After Young retired, the whole franchise became as deplorable as its current fan base and I seceded from the NFC altogether. I never blubbered about dusty old trophies after 1995 because they don't mean squat; they were won by different players and coaches when the team had different GM's and owners. The only thing that matters is the present. Even if Seattle wins 10 in a row, you'll never hear me touting that tired old argument about The Glory Days. I bet I could name more players from those rosters than most 49er 'fans' these days.

Just thought it was funny that SF got their panties in a bunch about us flying a little plane over their park. They're as vehement as when they found out about our brick at the new yard, threatening to deface it. I don't know when the fan base got so insufferably bad, but it was never like this when I followed the team.

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
How hard is it for them to understand?
The flag is being flown in support of OUR team, and has NOTHING to do with THEIR team.
We shouldn't enter a battle of the minds, with an unarmed foe.
GoHawks !!!

253hawk

Reaction score
It's not like we can even fly it over the Rams or Cardinals games, because they're in domes so it's pointless. (Yes I know Cards have a retractable roof but it's almost always closed.)

Largent80

Reaction score
They are going to need anything to motivate them...5 rings (none in this century) but they do have Papaki...... :rofl:

Flying that 12 flag in your faces pisses you off and you know it. Your tears make a good Bloody Mary.

OrFan

Reaction score
Ninerg":1pd2etuf said:
253hawk":1pd2etuf said:

He sounds pretty defensive and BUTTHURT to me.

mikeak

Reaction score
Ninerg":ny8he5ur said:

So could you elaborate exactly what does it take for a fan to win the Lombardi? Can I see your rings?

Popeyejones

Reaction score
Ahhh, the reddit thread has the pic from when the Giants did it to the Dodgers.

All in fun. Totally approve of silly sh!t like this. Well done.

Dodgers suck plane giants

OP
OP
pmedic920

pmedic920

Reaction score
It sounds like the group that collected the money will be donating the extra cash to the wounded warrior project. Great idea if you ask me.