12-4? Not This Year.

RussB

Reaction score
10-6 or 9-7. if we go on a streak 11-5. I think they will manage to make the playoffs

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
Super Bowl blunder hangover, losing the defensive coaching staff, big time payouts, holdouts, a sive for an offensive line, an offensive and defensive scheme that has been studied hard by every team in the league the last 3 years, difficult schedule, commercials, hit and runs, bubble screens et al..

Need I elaborate?

This is a young team. Hopefully the foundation isn't cracked and we can reload..

Rocket

Reaction score
HOLLYWOOD":2ffkwxt9 said:
Super Bowl blunder hangover, losing the defensive coaching staff, big time payouts, holdouts, a sive for an offensive line, an offensive and defensive scheme that has been studied hard by every team in the league the last 3 years, difficult schedule, commercials, hit and runs, bubble screens et al..

Need I elaborate?

This is a young team. Hopefully the foundation isn't cracked and we can reload..
Geez... Debbie Downer.

HOLLYWOOD

Reaction score
Rocket":237k573w said:
HOLLYWOOD":237k573w said:

Need I elaborate?

Geez... Debbie Downer.
Sorry Rocket..

Greenhell

Reaction score
Aros":1anjwbdm said:
Something is seriously wrong with this team. It's not effort. There was effort. There were a lot of good plays on both sides of the ball, but what is it about the 4th quarter AND A LEAD where we are not finishing teams out???

It's one thing to give up leads in the 4th and lose on the road but at home? Our sacred space??

Clearly I underestimated just how fired up the Panthers were for this game. They treated this game no less than if it were in February for all the marbles. Maybe that was the difference? We didn't quite match their intensity? I don't know, this one is the hardest to swallow for me. You're up 20-7 and lose any ways. This seems to be the team's calling card this year.

Really disappointed in this team in how they are not capable of closing out games with a lead this year.

Is it a lack of mental toughness? I don't believe so. They LOOK like the champions we've known and loved over the past few years for the most part but the lack of finishing is so uncharacteristic of this team I almost think it's like some carry over curse from XLIX.

If any team is capable of rebounding and make the playoffs at 2-4 it's this team but man, the window of opportunity is ever closing by the second.

How much more of a curse could there be? The worst loss in franchise history wasn't enough? Ugh. I'll agree though, it isn't quite over but it's closing fast.

Latest posts