10 play 67 yard TD drive with colt mccoy to ice the game

mistaowen

Reaction score
People must be fired this week. The product on field is the worst its been since 2009 and there is absolutely nothing to suggest it’ll change. KNJ should have gone with schotty, Waldron doesn’t look like he has any idea what he’s doing since week 1, and Pete I’m sure will talk about how happy he was guys were fighting out there today. Too much talent on offense to have such difficulty moving the ball when colt god damn mccoy can go on the road missing his superstar WR and drop 300+ yards with 2 TD’s.

OP
OP
mistaowen

mistaowen

Reaction score
Colt mccoy with his first 300+ yard game since 2014. People need to be fired.

Greenhell

Reaction score
Typical Seattle football. They are THE NFL team that allows any back up QB to have the game of their career.

Bigpumpkin

Reaction score
The Hawks are totally dysfunctional both the Off and Def. I doubt that anybody gets fired mid-season. However, during the coming off season, the Hawks require a "reset'.

morgulon1

Reaction score
Agreed.

When Arizona Cradinals come to town and dominate Seattle at home with a journeyman retread with his 5th team,
you might need to consider making serious changes. Did anyone notice how proud the Arizona players ,coaches etc..
were ? Giddy like 5th grade school girls after their first menstrual cycle.

Maybe our 30 million dollar per season qb? I seriously think Dr Evil stole his mojo.. Maybe our defensive cord?
I'm not entirely certain, but beside X's and O's , a coach has to bring a fire, leadership, discipline and a "juice" that
this team has not had for as long as I remember.

I think Pete Carroll's age , free agent disasters , stupid drafts and his "win forever " or " championship opportunity" bullshit has worn thin with the veterans,then you bring in a purple haired mental midget diva wr ( without the production) . That's a recipe for crap results.

Now I'm going to go watch Carroll at his after the game press conference talk about how " ahh shucks.. they were
battling and how proud he is of them"

Colt McCoy? WTF