Eagles trade DeMarco Murray to Titans

Jville

Reaction score
Their clearing the decks. Must have gotten really nasty in Philly.

CPHawk

Reaction score
Wonder if we could steal Jordan Mathews from them for cheap? Or at the very least trade for WTIII, who was solid here, and would add much needed depth. He also proved he's pretty good as a safety last year.

hawkfan68

Reaction score
CPHawk":13eybqpr said:
Wonder if we could steal Jordan Mathews from them for cheap? Or at the very least trade for WTIII, who was solid here, and would add much needed depth. He also proved he's pretty good as a safety last year.
I may be wrong but I believe Thurmond is due to be a FA.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
CPHawk":1y0qbxj9 said:

Matthews is actually talented, so no.

pehawk

Reaction score
Hmm. I like this trade for both teams. At least I think.

Even though the trade is competent, I still wish Rog would swoop in and demand a real owner in Tennessee. That organization makes no effort to even act legitimate or professional. Theyre content forever being a shithole Andrew Luck conquers twice a year.

Murlarkey? Really? Assholes.

XOXO

Kevin Dyson

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Why does being traded to the Titans seem like a punishment?

kearly

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":hlk8hffx said:
CPHawk":hlk8hffx said:

Matthews is actually talented, so no.

I Drafted him in fantasy last year and immediately regretted it. I owned a lot of Eagles players last year and caught several of their games. I thought Matthews was exposed last season. Soft player with hard hands. Basically the only good thing about his game is getting open, but he's in a system designed to get WRs open very easily.

Or he was. Kelly is gone now. Though sadly, Bradford is still around.

kearly

Reaction score
Murray was a horrible fit for the Eagles decimated OL, and he got in the coaches dog house which kept him from getting decent touches almost from day one. But in terms of the eyeball test, Murray looked like his usual athletic self when I watched him last year.

I'm not sure if Tennessee is the right place for Murray to go, but I do think Murray was an undervalued commodity prior to this trade. Maybe Tennessee adds Tunsil at #1 and grabs another OL early after that. If they can build a top 10 OL they might come out the other side of this Murray trade looking like geniuses.