Throwback jerseys week 6 versus Niners

seabowl

Reaction score

As most of you, I love the old jerseys. I used to be partial to the blue ones but frankly, I like the white ones even more now. Either way, good to see.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
Yeah, I'm all for whenever we play the old AFC West rivals but like sutz said, I like that we can see them annually now, regardless of who it's against.

IndyHawk

Reaction score
I hated the AFC, I'm happy we got back to our true NFC roots.
I'm not going to lie though a SB trophy from both AFC/NFC would
have been sweet.

Fernie Hawks Fan

Reaction score
For a fan starting back in the 80s, having a Super Bowl win over the AFC West Broncos was very satisfying.
I have to agree with you Seabowl...I hate Mr. Ed to this very day. Also, one of my best friends is a Donks fan and I put up with his bravado for years. UNTIL 43-8...how utterly devastating was that. I watched that SB in Puerto Vallarta, but I'll let you know I was texting him constantly...well, until just after the second half kickoff, then I didn't receive any more responses...LMAO. When the ball flew over Manning's head for the 'Hawks first points, I told him then "Game's over", jokingly I admit, but in hindsight, it pretty well was. Anyway...it was a GREAT day.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
When the ball flew over Manning's head for the 'Hawks first points, I told him then "Game's over", jokingly I admit, but in hindsight, it pretty well was. Anyway...it was a GREAT day.

Oh, I quite literally said aloud for everyone in the room to hear and felt CONFIDENT when I said "Game's Over!"

I felt it in my bones. No, I never saw the complete 43-8 dismantling coming, but I knew the game was ours.

SeAhAwKeR4life

Reaction score
They gotta wear the Away throwbacks some time. A hot weather game down south would be a good choice. I always thought the white jerseys were also good back in the day.

BlueTalon

Reaction score
Oh, I quite literally said aloud for everyone in the room to hear and felt CONFIDENT when I said "Game's Over!"

I felt it in my bones. No, I never saw the complete 43-8 dismantling coming, but I knew the game was ours.
I think my moment of realization came when Kam Chancellor hit Demaryius Thomas and launched him into last week.

CouchLogic

Reaction score
The opposing team has to have some kind of vintage gear as well. It's weird seeing old-school uniforms on the same field as a modern one. Just my opinion though, it just looks off.

12forlife

Reaction score

As most of you, I love the old jerseys. I used to be partial to the blue ones but frankly, I like the white ones even more now. Either way, good to see.
I personally wish we would switch back to the blue/green/silver full time, and never ever wear the action green uni's again.