Delete post is no longer an option?

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Only options I see are edit and more options. More options does not have a delete option.

Just wanted you all to be aware. Was this planned? What's going on?

notyou

Reaction score
Shaggy doesn't seem to give a crap about this site.

sutz

Reaction score
I believe it's not an option on a thread opening post. I still see the option on my other posts. 🤷‍♂️

OP
OP
fenderbender123

fenderbender123

Reaction score
Only correlation I'm seeing is that in threads I create I can't delete subsequent posts in it. I see there's a label "op" for the thread creator for every post made in that thread. Maybe it's tied to that.

I can see why we shouldn't be able to delete the OP in a thread we create, but I think we should be able to delete other posts we make in threads we create.

sutz

Reaction score
Only correlation I'm seeing is that in threads I create I can't delete subsequent posts in it. I see there's a label "op" for the thread creator for every post made in that thread. Maybe it's tied to that.

I can see why we shouldn't be able to delete the OP in a thread we create, but I think we should be able to delete other posts we make in threads we create.
You should still be able to edit. Just go in and delete the text. 🤷‍♂️

Bobblehead

Reaction score
I make some stupid posts, it's what I do and sometimes I will delete it because of so.. and now I"m left with it hanging like a turd.

rjdriver

Reaction score
As long as Ambien exists, I'll need that delete feature.

Not for me , but for you. Trust me.