Seahawks way too early 2025 four round mock draft

12forlife

Reaction score
I would also throw in NT/DT and underrated QBs. You seemed to put time into the next years draft, so who are your top-5 favorite prospects (for the Seahawks) in the first round of 2024?
Do you mean the 2025 draft?

12forlife

Reaction score
Isaiah Bond WR
Mason Graham DT
Deone Walker DT
Nic Scourton DE
Jack Sawyer DE
Harold Perkins LB
Abdul Carter LB
Malaki Starks S

These are my top targets today. I'm hoping that Lucas can stay healthy, and Wollen has a bounce back year or you can add CB & RT to the possible 1st round targets.

OP
OP
C

Chevy

Reaction score
Isaiah Bond WR
Mason Graham DT
Deone Walker DT
Nic Scourton DE
Jack Sawyer DE
Harold Perkins LB
Abdul Carter LB
Malaki Starks S

These are my top targets today. I'm hoping that Lucas can stay healthy, and Wollen has a bounce back year or you can add CB & RT to the possible 1st round targets.

Deone Walker is my favorite prospect, up to this point. I've seen him mocked in top-5 of the 1st round, although I don't remember the last time a NT was drafted in the top-5. Walker would be a amazing at NT or even 3-4 DE on our defense. He would be the final piece that would give us an elite 3-4 defensive line.
Isaiah Bond WR
Mason Graham DT
Deone Walker DT
Nic Scourton DE
Jack Sawyer DE
Harold Perkins LB
Abdul Carter LB
Malaki Starks S

Good list of players. DT Deone Walker's size and athleticism is enticing. Of the players on your list I like the most is ILB Abdul Carter, he could be a disruptive force on our defense.