Former Owner Bruce Nordstrom Passes at 90

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score

Hawknight

Reaction score
Sold for $80 million...how could one know that it would reach such a high value now a days. I'd be kicking myself too, but nothing you can do.

oldhawkfan

Reaction score
$80,000,000 is a problem? He sold the team 30 years ago! Its like me saying, "I should have held onto that house I sold 30 years ago for $80,000 because now its worth $400,000. Anyone ever hear of inflation?!

Anyway, RIP Mr. Nordstrom. And thanks for everything you did for the Seahawks.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Value or not selling to Behring without written guarantee was a mistake, but the Nordstroms were good owners and for that I am forever appreciative.

LeveeBreak

Reaction score
Class act and good owners. Selling to Behring was the only blemish...but honestly still won in the end. Highly doubtful Allen would have been our owner and we experienced the emotional roller coaster of moving to cali, witnessing it blow up in Behrings face and have to do the walk-of-shame back up to Seattle.

SeaWolv

Reaction score
Class act and good owners. Selling to Behring was the only blemish...but honestly still won in the end. Highly doubtful Allen would have been our owner and we experienced the emotional roller coaster of moving to cali, witnessing it blow up in Behrings face and have to do the walk-of-shame back up to Seattle.

View attachment 66246
I was going to mention the Behring sale as the only blemish but it's likely true we don't win XLVIII without that happening.

RIP Mr. Nordstrom

chris98251

Reaction score
Nordstroms were good people, they were of the handshake was as good as a contract, Ken was a Used cars salesmen, enough said.