Bradford-Cook Connection Growing/STL PD

mr.stlouis

Reaction score
I have high expectations for Cook. I beleive he's Bradford's go-to-guy and this is good to hear.

Bradford-Cook connection growing/PD

• By Jim Thomas

http://www.stltoday.com/sports/football ... 1116f.html

Bradford knows the feeling.

“I’m definitely excited about the potential of this offense and the things that we’re capable of doing,” he said. “Obviously we have a lot of speed and a lot of playmakers.

The offense was at it’s best Sunday during a 2-minute drill that began deep in Rams territory with a “pretend” 1:40 left on the Dome scoreboard clock and one timeout. Working against the Rams’ starting defense, Bradford completed seven of eight passes — totals that don’t include a couple of spiked balls.

.... go to link for full article.

OP
OP
M

mr.stlouis

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":3rcxwyaj said:
Geez, this forum was better with all the Niners talk. At least that was about an interesting team. Four threads about the Rams is three too many, and that's being generous.

Yes... scary isn't it. :D

Cook will be the best TE in the NFCW this year.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
mr.stlouis":pqcijg5g said:
Smelly McUgly":pqcijg5g said:
Geez, this forum was better with all the Niners talk. At least that was about an interesting team. Four threads about the Rams is three too many, and that's being generous.

Yes... scary isn't it. :D

Cook will be the best TE in the NFCW this year.

Nope. He might be the most overpaid, though.

Giedi

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":1yzbl6r3 said:

Heh, I thought posting an entire article was a bannable offense. I'm sure a fan who's not particularly fond of the 'Hawks can cause problems if he reported that to the legal beagles of that newpaper/website. :3-1: :mrgreen:

OP
OP
M

mr.stlouis

Reaction score
Couldn't just enjoy the article... fancy that.

I actually need to know so I don't get in trouble.

Smelly McUgly

Reaction score
God's Country AKA Cascadia AKA The Pacific Northwe
Special notice to all .NET draft forum participants:

We have a very specific rule in place that states nobody is allowed to copy articles or columns directly from another source (especially paid insider information) and paste the article in its entirety in this forum. It's copyright infringement and we will not tolerate it. We've recently come across one such entry, and it got us a nasty letter from an ESPN Lawyer as a result.

So, consider this your only warning. If you paste large sections or entire columns from other sites, you will be banned for 90 days, no questions asked. We will not tolerate it.

If you want to discuss what these writers have said, you are allowed to paste up to 1 short paragraph paraphrasing the point of the column, but you must always include a direct link to the full story as well.

If you have any questions about this, ask them now. Thanks

Mark

There you go, bud. I'm sure that applies to not only the draft forum, but here as well.

OP
OP
M

mr.stlouis

Reaction score
Smelly McUgly":2k2du25e said:

We have a very specific rule in place that states nobody is allowed to copy articles or columns directly from another source (especially paid insider information) and paste the article in its entirety in this forum. It's copyright infringement and we will not tolerate it. We've recently come across one such entry, and it got us a nasty letter from an ESPN Lawyer as a result.

So, consider this your only warning. If you paste large sections or entire columns from other sites, you will be banned for 90 days, no questions asked. We will not tolerate it.

If you want to discuss what these writers have said, you are allowed to paste up to 1 short paragraph paraphrasing the point of the column, but you must always include a direct link to the full story as well.

If you have any questions about this, ask them now. Thanks

Mark

There you go, bud. I'm sure that applies to not only the draft forum, but here as well.

Thanks! I like posting articles, I just gotta doctor it up a bit on here. Dually noted.

Scottemojo

Reaction score
Does this mean the Bradford/Cook connection is awesome, or does it mean Cortland Finnegan sucks?

OP
OP
M

mr.stlouis

Reaction score
Scottemojo":3vz9m7w8 said:
Does this mean the Bradford/Cook connection is awesome, or does it mean Cortland Finnegan sucks?

Hahaha! Well I like to think both sides makes plays. :D

I can tell you this, though, this time last year our offense was consistently handled by the defense. It's much more balanced this year. Our DL is giving the OL all it can handle, reportedly, But hey that's gonna happen. It could easily be a top 3 DL this year.

The Radish

Reaction score
I edited that and sent st-lewie a PM

Yes those rules apply to anywhere in the site.

Thanks to all of you for catching that. Its nice to know most of our members are on board with the article rules.

:D

OP
OP
M

mr.stlouis

Reaction score
The Radish":cffk39hm said:
I edited that and sent st-lewie a PM

Yes those rules apply to anywhere in the site.

Thanks to all of you for catching that. Its nice to know most of our members are on board with the article rules.

:D

Thanks! I got a grasp on the policy now.

Throwdown

Reaction score
Oh c'mon this dudes the worst kind of troll!!! just ban his ass.

He's following the rules while riling up the campers.

OP
OP
M

mr.stlouis

Reaction score
Throwdown":et8hx4zj said:
Oh c'mon this dudes the worst kind of troll!!! just ban his ass.

He's following the rules while riling up the campers.

I don't troll unless you all want me to... really. ;)

JesterHawk

Reaction score
I keep pressing the Snooze button when these Rams threads emerge, but they keep popping up.

pinksheets

Reaction score
Cook's an athletic freak, but he's never amounted to much of a football player. I just don't expect that to change too much. I'd take more than a couple NFC TEs over him without a second thought.

JFair

Reaction score
“I’m definitely excited about the potential of this offense and the things that we’re capable of doing,” - says every QB in the league.

mikeak

Reaction score
mr.stlouis":2bq7t8e5 said:
Smelly McUgly":2bq7t8e5 said:

We've recently come across one such entry, and it got us a nasty letter from an ESPN Lawyer as a result.

Thanks! I like posting articles, I just gotta doctor it up a bit on here. Dually noted.

Pretty cool - the ESPN people hang out on this site!

Dually note? Funny ST Louis expression considering the single arc

Couldn't resist