Buy or Sell: Seahawks edition

Ad Hawk

Reaction score
FlyingGreg":hgwg7n6q said:
Gifted1":hgwg7n6q said:
Buy - Earl Thomas will be the primary coverage safety as Kam will also be used for run stoppage.

Buy or Sell - the Legion of Boom (Browner, Sherman, Thomas, Chancellor) will have an injury free season.

Sell. It's hard to go two straight seasons without an injury.

Buy or Sell:

We will go at least 5-1 in the NFC West.

Buy. A loss to either SF or SL may happen, but I doubt both in one season, and none to AZ this year.

Buy or sell: Christine Michael has more all-purpose yards than Marshawn this year.

Reaction score
Sell. No way Michael sees that much time unless Beast and Turbin go down.

Buy/Sell - Tate has 2 or more Punt returns for tds this season?

Sarlacc83

Reaction score
MissoulaHawkFan":33x2v3ut said:

Sell. Just as a hunch.

Buy/Sell The Seahawks have a rookie in contention for RotY honors, either offensive or defensive.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Sarlacc83":1165bexe said:
MissoulaHawkFan":1165bexe said:

Sell. Just as a hunch.

Buy/Sell The Seahawks have a rookie in contention for RotY honors, either offensive or defensive.
Sell. I think this draft was all about 2-3 years down the road and replacing guys with expiring contracts.

Buy or sell, the defense gives up no more than one game losing TD drive (that would be an improvement over the 4 or 5 times it happened last year).

hawker84

Reaction score
Buy or sell, the defense gives up no more than one game losing TD drive (that would be an improvement over the 4 or 5 times it happened last year).

Buy, i don't think the defense will give up any game losing TD's, maybe a field goal.. our weakness was our pass rush and run D, that's been improved, which takes pressure off of everythign else.

buy or Sell: 4 out of 5 of our DB's will be voted into the pro bowl this season.. browner, sherman, Kam, Earl, Winfield..

SDHawk

Reaction score
hawker84":6kw016h0 said:

Buy, i don't think the defense will give up any game losing TD's, maybe a field goal.. our weakness was our pass rush and run D, that's been improved, which takes pressure off of everythign else.

buy or Sell: 4 out of 5 of our DB's will be voted into the pro bowl this season.. browner, sherman, Kam, Earl, Winfield..

Buy, they've done it before and the LOB will become media darlings thanks to being on the best defense in the NFL.

Buy or Sell: Despite having more competition, Golden Tate outperforms Sidney Rice on account of better health and YAC

Sac

Reaction score
Sell. Sydney was healthy last season and Harvin should help open things up for him.

Buy or sell: RW will lead the league in total TDs.

FortWorthSeahawk

Reaction score
Sell: I think he'll continue to run only when necessary and our running backs will be taking quite a few touchdowns away from him. I see him around 35 total TDs, but not leading the league.

Buy or Sell: The NFC West sends three teams to the playoffs.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Sell: Between ATL, NYG, and NO, it's very unlikely the Rams win enough make it to the dance.

Buy or Sell: Buy or Sell is silly.

onanygivensunday

Reaction score
FortWorthSeahawk":xt806w8h said:
Sell. I see the Lambs improving but not to snag a WC spot given the rest of the NFC strong teams.

Buy or Sell: Carp's injuries are behind him and he starts playing like a Pro Bowler. He doesn't have to make it but there are definite signs he's getting there eventually.

jlwaters1

Reaction score
onanygivensunday":3rzwp8av said:
FortWorthSeahawk":3rzwp8av said:
Sell. I see the Lambs improving but not to snag a WC spot given the rest of the NFC strong teams.

Buy or Sell: Carp's injuries are behind him and he starts playing like a Pro Bowler. He doesn't have to make it but there are definite signs he's getting there eventually.

Buy- I'm totally excited for Carpenter. I'm always an "glass half full guy" I was with Unger and that's paid off. I think Carpenter's going to be a mauler and much more effective in pass coverage. I could see him playing at/near a pro-bowl level.

Buy or Sell: 7 or more rookies drafted or UDFA's make the 53 man roster (I'm going with Buy. I think people will be shocked by how many make the team- Bold prediction is 9 make it)

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
jlwaters1":3qfnnjwf said:
Buy or Sell: 7 or more rookies drafted or UDFA's make the 53 man roster (I'm going with Buy. I think people will be shocked by how many make the team- Bold prediction is 9 make it)

Sell. We have so few roster spots available and most of our rookies are late round selections and UDFAs who will be able to be stashed on the PS.

Buy or Sell: Buy or Sell is silly because sell is almost always the more likely of the two. Saying 'sell' by default will lead to more correct predictions than trusting our gut feelings. Saying 'buy' on anything is like saying 'hit me' on 17 in blackjack.

ARhawk

Reaction score
Sell. Its still something to do that is kinda fun in the offseason.

Buy or Sell: There will be more Seahawks on the all pro team this year than last year

Ruminator

Reaction score
ARhawk":2fwwizuk said:

Buy or Sell: There will be more Seahawks on the all pro team this year than last year

Sell. Super Bowl players do not play in the Pro Bowl.

Buy or Sell: Seahawks finish season as a top five all-time point differential team.

ARhawk

Reaction score
That is true, but i said all-pro, which is different than the pro bowl

Ruminator

Reaction score
ARhawk":2ssnxtp0 said:
That is true, but i said all-pro, which is different than the pro bowl

My bad. So four Seahawks made the 2012 All-Pro team? Buy - I would imagine at least a fifth easily for 2013. (For comparison, 49ers had 10 in 2012.)

Buy or Sell: Seahawks finish season as a top five all-time point differential team.

sa_seahawker

Reaction score
Ruminator":aa42lal6 said:
ARhawk":aa42lal6 said:

Sell...every time I expect Seattle have something good, I get let down. I would rather be pleasantly surprised than spectacularly disappointed.

Buy or Sell: 'Hawks finally learn that wearing the gray pants is an invitation to a loss and do away with them for all uniform combinations except the all gray one!

(yeah...I can't let that go :| )

NinjaHawk

Reaction score
Ruminator":1ihd8rwu said:
ARhawk":1ihd8rwu said:

Sell - We have the talent for a record like that, no doubt. But we'll spend so much time running the ball to kill the clock after building big leads, I don't think we'll pull it off.

Buy or Sell - Christine Michael knocks Robert Turbin down to 3rd string back (we are talking 2nd round vs 4th round talent)

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
NinjaHawk":2cj7vxm1 said:
Buy or Sell - Christine Michael knocks Robert Turbin down to 3rd string back (we are talking 2nd round vs 4th round talent)

I'm buying that one. Too easy really. (Unless Michael comes in with Flynn's attitude and Turbin comes in with Wilson's).

Buy or Sell - Seahawks wear a 'Throwback' jersey (Inception -2001) at home sometime this season.

hawksfansinceday1

Reaction score
Jazzhawk":1ctrl41b said:
NinjaHawk":1ctrl41b said:

I'm buying that one. Too easy really. (Unless Michael comes in with Flynn's attitude and Turbin comes in with Wilson's).

Buy or Sell - Seahawks wear a 'Throwback' jersey (Inception -2001) at home sometime this season.
I'm selling Jazz but I hope I'm wrong. Would LOVE to see the throwbacks!

Buy or Sell - Luke Wilson takes the 2nd TE job away from McCoy (personally, I'm selling)