Player you are rooting for....

nbk35zw

Reaction score
I am such a homer. I root for the UDFA's and the camp fodder. I love all Seahawks.

That said, I am really pulling for:
1) Carpenter - He is a season changer
2) Rice - He is a season changer.
3) Wilson - Meet expectations. (and they are effing high)
4) Moffit - I love this dude. It is an irrational fascination.
5) Red - Get a couple gimme sacks. Dominate. Stay Healthy. Season changer.
6) Turbin - Be what you are. He is so talented. Use it. Stay healthy.
7) Avril - Finish. Use both sides of the line of scrimmage. Hold up till Clem takes over.
8) Bennett - Give us a reason to go back to a 4-3 over.
9) Sherman - Stay grounded, yet kick ass. Be what you are (greatness)
10) Mike Rob - Never leave Seattle. Find your Mack Strong. Seattle loves your ass.

firebee

Reaction score
1. Russell Wilson - Keep developing a better understanding of the playbook and get more comfortable in the pocket. His biggest weakness was making good quick throws from the pocket last year. If that improves, he's unstoppable.
2. J.R. Sweezy - The athletic upside this kid has is amazing. He's, by far, the most athletic interior lineman we have. If he starts to put his game together mentally and develops solid technique, he'll be a pro bowler for years to come.
3. Russelll Okung - Stay Healthy. He's one of the best left tackles in the league when he's healthy.
4. Breno Giocamini - Stay focused and disciplined. One of the best right tackles in the league when he plays disciplined.
5. Bruce Irvin - If he takes to coaching and learns how to make better use of all the tools he has, he should be a monster pass rusher this year. If he's still one dimensional, his coachability is going to be a concern.
6. Michael Bennett - I loved him before he was stolen away from our practice squad and I thought he should've been put on our 53 for that reason. Welcome back and make your presence known.
7. Miller, Rice and Harvin - If they stay healthy, Wilson will give them the opportunity to break records.
8. Last, but not least... ROOKIES!!! If PC and JS bring you on board, it's because you have the ability to make a major impact in the NFL and compete for a starting spot. Believe that and show the other 31 teams in the NFL what they passed on in the 1st round.

RabidFrenzy

Reaction score
Looking forward to seeing Sherman get 10 interceptions, a couple of touchdowns and talk a whole lot of trash in process. :141847_bnono: :141847_bnono: :141847_bnono: :141847_bnono: :141847_bnono: :141847_bnono: :141847_bnono:

bigcc

Reaction score
I have a feeling Fells will lead to miller moving on (due to cap number)