Please let this be just a rumour....

Status
Not open for further replies.

Cartire

Reaction score
I guess no one realized that this was written on April 1st. And absolutly no one else has breathed a word of this "rumor". This is an obvious april fools joke.

And for the rest saying to bring him in and play TE or FB. Dumb. We already have a great FB and you dont carry more then one, and at best he could be a third string TE with the guys we have. Woopdee dooo, a Third String TE and a media circus to follow suit. No thank you.

Teqneek

Reaction score
This is only a discussion because Movin 92. whatever in Seattle obviously didnt catch the memo April 1st is april fools day and JUST posted this Article on their Facebook page TODAY, with a title "Rumor: " clearly delusional about what they post :p

Throwdown

Reaction score
Home boy isn't even on the team and I'm tired of hearing about this chump in relation to the Seahawks.

themunn

Reaction score
can you imagine lining up like this:

Rice----------Okung-Carpenter-Unger-Moffit/Sweezy/McQuistan-Breno-Miller----------Tate
---------------------------Tebow----Wilson-----Harvin----------------------------------

What do you do

Throwdown

Reaction score
themunn":1hjygur5 said:

Rice----------Okung-Carpenter-Unger-Moffit/Sweezy/McQuistan-Breno-Miller----------Tate
---------------------------Tebow----Wilson-----Harvin----------------------------------

What do you do

Play man?

Lady Talon

Reaction score
themunn":1dfjlihx said:

What do you do

Pray it's a direct snap to Tebow is what I'd do.

Cartire

Reaction score
themunn":2v9te4ep said:

What do you do

Switch out Tebow with Lynch, and thats far more disturbing.

Tebow adds nothing to this offense and downgrades anyone we have right now. Why is this even a conversation?

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Cartire":3sj674ne said:
themunn":3sj674ne said:

What do you do

Switch out Tebow with Lynch, and thats far more disturbing.

Tebow adds nothing to this offense and downgrades anyone we have right now. Why is this even a conversation?

Because of your participation.

Axx

Reaction score
Send Tebow to a Bible Belt team, that is the only place where people will truly appreciate him

WmHBonney

Reaction score
If we can get Tebow for a 7th rounder....... :th2thumbs:
Half of the media circus is because it was the Jets.
We don't have Ryan. Ryan LOVES the media circus.
Say what you want, Tebow is a hell of an athlete, a great teammate and from all accounts, just an all around good guy. If PC is comfy with him, then I am comfy with him.

Lady Talon

Reaction score
And wouldn't his 4 million dollar salary be glorious? Wouldn't it be awesome to wave goodbye to Sherman or Thomas?

Sac

Reaction score
Lady Talon":xckp2i7i said:
And wouldn't his 4 million dollar salary be glorious? Wouldn't it be awesome to wave goodbye to Sherman or Thomas?

This.

Not only does he suck but his contract does too. There is absolutely no good reason to bring this guy in. We already have good character and leadership on this team.

4 million dollars for a guy that would basically serve as a cheerleader? No.

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Lady Talon":1rtf42cr said:

Great point. I did not look at his salary. Maybe I should re-phrase: If JS is comfy with him, then I am comfy with him....... :snack:

Lady Talon

Reaction score
WmHBonney":22rckqkf said:
Lady Talon":22rckqkf said:

Great point. I did not look at his salary. Maybe I should re-phrase: If JS is comfy with him, then I am comfy with him....... :snack:

Wasn't saying it to respond to you, personally. Just was saying.

HawkWow

Reaction score
Now I am certain we will draft the Honey Badger. Tebow will be his appointed chaperone. Them knuckleheads will be yingin' and yangin' us to the promised land. We will be America's team. In love with us will be: (in no particular order) the football savvy, the potheads, the drinkers AND the Christians. All loving us equally. Can I get an Amen bruthas and sistahs?

In all seriousness, I like it (if he's cheap). Tebow and I don't have much in common but there is nothing to dislike about this hard working, dedicated young man. The kid is coachable, he refuses to lose (despite the losses) and now that he's toned down the propaganda, the circus atmosphere has toned down as well. I would be against him being used as a TE, but as a part time fullback and back up QB....I think the kid will surprise his doubters. YMMV.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Latest posts