I am a Breno supporter.

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
TheHawkster":3p6owwip said:
I like Breno. I really like him when he keeps his feet moving!
Met his mom in Miami.

16089_10151281077059868_652475131_n.jpg

Hawkster can you cook. You resemble Andrew Zimmern. Breno's mom looks like a fun lady to hang around with.

loafoftatupu

Reaction score
theENGLISHseahawk":3udngs4f said:
nwgamer":3udngs4f said:
Def room for improvement on the pass-pro.

And yet he helped shut out a long list of the NFL's top pass rushers, even when coming up 1v1 against guys like Mario Williams.

While in stands for the SF Massacre, I watched a Niner player come offsides no less than 6 times, lined up against Breno. In every situation, Breno dealt with it and protected Wilson while I thought for sure he would be toasted after the defender getting such a jump. Breno is the man. We will see what kind of dough he is building up to, but this next year or so, he should be left alone and on the team.

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
Same here. Seems like exactly the kind of guy that resonates with Cable/Carroll. I have to think that kind of player is great to have.

BASF

Reaction score
Paschtorian":omdgtlo1 said:
The ONLY season the Seahawks realized a Superbowl bid,.........was the ONLY season they had returned the same Offensive line for a two-year stint.

I say the Seahawks give the meanest, nastiest S.O.B. on the O-line a chance to prove he has some discipline, and control,..........and (with the help of his Pro Bowl teammates) make Lynch into next year's league MVP.

A little continuity goes a LONG way.

I am lovin' me some Breno (and the rest of the O-line).

I am a Breno fan as well, but the bold portion of your post is inaccurate. In 2004, Chris Terry and Porkchop Womack were the starting right tackles. Terry was let go and Womack was beat out by Locklear in 2005 and it was that change that got us over the top offensively.

hedgehawk

Reaction score
After the Carolina game, the only game I thought he played poorly in was the Rams at Home. Count me in.

nwgamer

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":2skt7ihp said:
theENGLISHseahawk":2skt7ihp said:
nwgamer":2skt7ihp said:
Def room for improvement on the pass-pro.

And yet he helped shut out a long list of the NFL's top pass rushers, even when coming up 1v1 against guys like Mario Williams.

While in stands for the SF Massacre, I watched a Niner player come offsides no less than 6 times, lined up against Breno. In every situation, Breno dealt with it and protected Wilson while I thought for sure he would be toasted after the defender getting such a jump. Breno is the man. We will see what kind of dough he is building up to, but this next year or so, he should be left alone and on the team.

Don't get me wrong. I like his toughness. With another season, I am hoping his pass pro will improve though. Whether its needing to get more familiar with def looks or whatever, at times (rams for instance) it seems his coverage implodes. Consistency is what we need from him now. Maybe this season he puts it all together.

Throwdown

Reaction score
TheHawkster":2d0iavwe said:
I like Breno. I really like him when he keeps his feet moving!
Met his mom in Miami.

16089_10151281077059868_652475131_n.jpg

Thanks for posting this, now when I'm in Puyallup I know what guy to avoid ;)

RolandDeschain

Reaction score
loafoftatupu":8yjepdy1 said:

One of the analysts specifically mentioned Breno doing a good job despite being jumped against early a bunch.

MysterMatt

Reaction score
The thing is, with all the other skilled guys (and Okung) that we need to resign, Breno may command a better salary elsewhere. I'm not sure if his replacement is on the roster currently, so I hope we find a guy who can compete with him now and take over if we lose him.

HawksSoc

Reaction score
Add another to list, totally in favor of him starting next year. I know it is highlights but damn he did a good job on Wake in that video.

LawlessHawk

Reaction score
(Giacomini) doesn't seem like a guy who would take any unwelcome grief. It was Giacomini that offensive line coach Tom Cable chose when asked which Seahawk he'd take with him in a dark alley.

"His play probably would show you why," Cable told "Brock and Salk" last month. "He's gonna hit somebody and he plays all out, all the way."

http://mynorthwest.com/704/693404/Lynch-has-a-strange-nickname-for-Giacomini-too

He's got that tough-guy Boston Italian street fighter attitude and accent... love it. We need "that" guy on this line... 2005 had Hutch...

OrFan

Reaction score
I like the guy. I remember having Carp at right tackle and we would have been just as well off putting a cone out there. Giacomini came in and I had no idea who he was. I asked in the game forum who was number 68? Someone, don't remember who, said Giacomini. I said he should be our starter. Soon after that he became the starter and I have been happy ever since.

The Radish

Reaction score
What I like is his ability to throw huge defensive players around like they were rag dolls.

True he got in some trouble with Pete over penaltys early in the season but he has worked thorough it and you never need to worry about someone protecting the QB in field battles. Breno will be the first one there and the last one standing.

:th2thumbs:

WmHBonney

Reaction score
Breno "Meat" Giacomini

[youtube]f8nb2K7BmcE[/youtube]

ivotuk

Reaction score
Why do I find myself starting to say "Hi I'm Ray and I am a Breno supporter?" :p

And in Brenos defense, the Rams have one of the best up and coming defensive lines in the NFL. I get bummed everytime I see Robert Quinn in a Ram uniform. I really wanted him to be Seahawk. LOL, instead of Seahawk, my phone tried to enter Aardvark. What is up with that?

dunceface

Reaction score
+1 Breno supporter

Anyone that can crack walnuts with his eyebrows is mannnnnnnnnn