Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?

Zybot

Reaction score
Cordarrelle Patterson. He's a playmaker. I hope he goes to the AFC.

SE174

Reaction score
SE174":3gijljzc said:
WR Brandon Kaufman - because he went to my school, is 6'5, and is a beast at walling off DB's and snagging the ball out of the air no matter what.
DE/DT Margus Hunt - because he's a manimal.

Here's a few highlights of Kaufman, for anyone interested. Definitely fits the big, physical WR mold that Pete likes.

http://vimeo.com/62112311
About 7:58-9:20 is all Kaufman (#1).

CPHawk

Reaction score
cover-2":2ivwz2m2 said:
I can't just choose one, so here a few of my favorite players
LB Sio Moore UConn
WR Chris Harper Kansas St
DE Quanterus Smith Western Kentucky

Chris Harper is a locker room cancer, no thanks. When he left UO the players weren't unhappy to see him go. He was all about himself.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Denard Robinson, I don't know what position he'll end up playing but he probably has the most explosive game changing potential in this draft IMO.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
Desmond Trufant
Matt Barkley
Keenan Allen
Marquees Wilson

I admit i'm a UW and PAC-12 homer

I also really like Star Lotuli, loved Wilfork and Ngata and think he could be the next great DT/NT

cover-2

Reaction score
CPHawk":2cywdz68 said:
cover-2":2cywdz68 said:
LB Sio Moore UConn

Chris Harper is a locker room cancer, no thanks. When he left UO the players weren't unhappy to see him go. He was all about himself.

I had not heard about that, but I'm not going to write the guy off just because when he was an 18 year old true freshman he was immature. It's been 4 years since his time at OU and I am sure he has matured a little since then. Do you know of anything other incidents since his freshman year at OU? or is that enough to take a prospect off your board?

Attyla the Hawk

Reaction score
cover-2":11pztkvz said:
CPHawk":11pztkvz said:
cover-2":11pztkvz said:
LB Sio Moore UConn

I had not heard about that, but I'm not going to write the guy off just because when he was an 18 year old true freshman he was immature. It's been 4 years since his time at OU and I am sure he has matured a little since then. Do you know of anything other incidents since his freshman year at OU? or is that enough to take a prospect off your board?

I had heard similar things. But that was in the context of wanting to play QB and not switch to receiver. My understanding is that Oregon quickly attempted to make the switch. I don't know the details, but I can imagine it would feel a bit like a bait and switch job. Say anything to get a recruit to sign intent papers.

He did transfer to KSU and was similarly switched. I hadn't heard of there being any issues with that while there. It's possible they were more candid about his prospects than Kelly was.

I did hear those rumblings about his 1 year stint at Eugene. But I didn't hear any of that after his transfer. I'm sure it'd be something to check out in personal interviews. I wouldn't impugn his character that readily.

Lynch Mob

Reaction score
I'll say Abry Jones in the 5th round has good measurables and could be molded into a beast in my opinion would add depth and some competition in a position of need.

my dream pick would probably be North Carolina's OG Cooper put him next to Okung and let Lynch do his thing.

McGruff

Reaction score
Lets see . . . Here's who comes to mind

Jordan Reed
Sanders Commings
David Quessenberry
Earl Wolffe
DaRick Rogers
Justin Hunter
Sio Moore

QuahHawk

Reaction score