Lynch scores touchdown today

JSeahawks

Reaction score
Pretty obvious that the D was letting him score but still, can't imagine Carroll and Schneider being too happy about that.

Also seems like it should be some kind of NCAA violation.

rjdriver

Reaction score
Good hell, watch it. It was a little more than touch football barely. Or a little less actually.

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
Not really a big deal but it is a big deal at the same time..

1.) Alumni can participate in spring games/practices without any NCAA violation? NFL players can practice IN PADS with college teams for fun?
2.) Thank God he didn't get hurt. Pete and JS will be a little upset over this one has to imagine.
3.) Pretty cool to know he is healthy and craving to get back out into the field.

JSeahawks

Reaction score
BryanDFischer: @CoachSonnyDykes said he told the defense it’d be $25 million fine if they tackled Marshawn Lynch. “I didn’t want to get a call from Pete.”

The Yugoslavian

Reaction score
Should have been a $25 million reward if they were even ABLE to tackle The Beast. I've always wondered what it would be like for an NFL superstar to go back to college and just dominate.

BirdsCommaAngry

Reaction score
Football players do things other than train and brood on the failings of the previous season? I AM SO ANGERED BY THIS SHEER LACK OF COMMITMENT TO MY EXPECTATIONS.

I.

MUST.

BREAK.

KEYBOARD.

DSA;OKDSA;KddAMSDMMmsmASDASDDD DMAMAMA AKA

Spectre

Reaction score
Am I the only one who noticed that he Russell'd at the end of his interview? His "Go Bears" at the end reminds me of someone else...

TruHammer07

Reaction score
That was awesome... Must of felt great for him.. Staying out of trouble too mind you and besides if he could be hurt by some kid that'd be a pretty sad state of affairs for Lynch.

Now lets see him take another final exam... Ya right

A

Anonymous

You know damn well nobody on that D would have givne him a hit.

He was safer out there than driving on the freeway.