Superstar in this draft

travlinhawk

Reaction score
I think Barkley is better than advertised. Watch Green Bay pick him up and turn him into the next Rogers. I also think Tavon Austin has the tools be the second coming of our very own Percy.

QuahHawk

Reaction score
This is so hard before knowing what teams these players will be going to. It's hard to become a superstar in some places ie Buffalo and Jax. If we are going off of sheer talent and upside I think guys like Cordell Patterson and Dion Jordan would have to be my pick. It I could pick the perfect team for a player to become a superstar. I'd put DeAndre Hopkins on the Colts and watch him become another Reggie Wayne, or Alec Ogletree on the Steelers or Ravens and I could see him becoming a monster. But of everyone the player most likely to become a Superstar the quickest will be Geno Smith. We have seen how fast Cam Netwon and RGIII have become stars Geno in the right situation, with a coach who will tailor the offense to his skill set and a cast of playmakers around him he will become a Superstar. Barkley could have a better career than Smith but I don't see his hype machine taking off for a few years. I can see it more like how Jake Locker has kinda disappered in the NFL. He'd talented but a very forgotten QB, not good enough to talk about and not bad enough to either.

aawolf

Reaction score
JSeahawks":3og33e56 said:
Giovani Bernard, RB, North Carolina.
+1

Bernard is a beast and he's going to light it up when he gets his chance.