Matt Flynn jerseys on sale

OP
OP
LawHawk

LawHawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":3lx6fx06 said:
They've been on sale since August.

I have to concede this is true. I really thought they weren't on sale that far back but I just clicked around on the Wayback Machine and yes, they were on sale at least on NFLShop months ago.

hawker84

Reaction score
Flynn's not going anywhere , he'll be on the seahawk sidelines doing his best Fitzpartrick immatation..

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
lol at Mike Williams 2011 version Seahawk jerseys still being $60

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
Always cracks me up when player jersey's go on sale. I always wonder who would buy a jersey of a departed (or soon to be departed player). You really gotta be a cheapskate to wear a Matt Flynn jersey for the next 10 years just to save $30.

kidhawk

Reaction score
Hawkstorian":26h7szo3 said:

This jersey sale thing has been posted numerous times, and most times it's someone saying it's a "sign" that we are getting rid of him. Each time myself or someone else has posted that Flynn Jersey's have been on sale since early on, long before the end of the season, and means absolutely nothing when it comes to what's going to happen with the player. Of course there will always be someone out there who will think that it's a "sign" of something.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
kidhawk":zeay217r said:
Hawkstorian":zeay217r said:

This jersey sale thing has been posted numerous times, and most times it's someone saying it's a "sign" that we are getting rid of him. Each time myself or someone else has posted that Flynn Jersey's have been on sale since early on, long before the end of the season, and means absolutely nothing when it comes to what's going to happen with the player. Of course there will always be someone out there who will think that it's a "sign" of something.

Right. It's just a sign that Matt Flynn is a backup QB and they need to move some merchandise off the shelves before the new wave of jerseys roll in.

mikeak

Reaction score
ParisPC07":3ink7t3x said:
Why would anyone buy one besides a feeling of guilt or irony?

So that you can take it to a tailer and for $25 change the 1 to a 2 and replace Flynn with Sherman?