I love you sherm, but....

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
I love you sherm, but....
Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:25 pm
  • Give the ish talking a break, my tongue, and fingers are tired from defending you. I love what your doing, I think you back it up, and I agree'd with everything you said about skip (he is a disgusting excuse for a human, who has stepped on the backs of good people to better his career, like writing that Troy Aikman is gay in one of his early books to get publicity) So please just give me a few days rest sherm, and it was funny seeing skip say those things to sherm, when during his entire career he has used his mouth to better himself, he let his mouth talk for him, not his body of work.

Sorry if there is another post about this, my firefox won't update hawks.net
    XLVIII - 2014 - Champions
    checkdanews
    NET Rookie

Re: I love you sherm, but....
Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:29 pm
  • Nope. No other thread. This here is the first. The rest of us are a day late/dollar short as they say.

Can you splain what happened?
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Fri Mar 08, 2013 7:30 pm
  • Ever have the feeling he doesn't need you to back him up? He stands just fine on his own, so just sit back and enjoy. I've got the feeling this will tone down a bit next season.
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:24 pm
  • I feel like Sherman can be defended. Skip Bailess is a jerk who baits people. Darrelle Revis started the catfight. Sherman is saying he's the best because he really is among the best but nobody on the East Coast would know it if he wasn't running his mouth to catch headlines.

That said, I think Sherman has officially hit the saturation point. People have seen too much of Sherman in the last couple months, and especially among non-Seahawks fans, you can easily see Sherman's "approval rating" plummeting. Sherman may not have to care about what people think of him, but isn't that the point? Is there any point in being the best if people think you are a loud, stupid, egomaniac? BTW I do not think Sherman is stupid and I think he's mostly misunderstood, but the point is- he's creating an image problem for himself. I wouldn't be surprised if he misses the pro-bowl again in 2013 even with a great season. He's making himself easy to hate. Be respectful even to those who might not fully deserve it. I think he should look to Wilson's example: be great but also be humble. Do that and people will bow at your feet.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:27 pm
  • checkdanews wrote:Give the ish talking a break, my tongue, and fingers are tired ____ _________ __. I love ____ your do_ng, I think you back that Troy Aikman is gay please just give me a few days rest. sherm has used his mouth to better himself, he let his mouth talk for him, not his body.

Sorry if there is another post about this, my firefox won't update hawks.net

I added _________(nothing) and subtracted other letters and I think I may have found that the true meaning of the OP should be shacked... :sarcasm_off:
    Last edited by tooshort on Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:36 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    "When you're running at me like that and I'm running at you...It's gonna be a nasty scene" BAMBAM!!
    tooshort
    NET Veteran

Fri Mar 08, 2013 11:35 pm
  • Great thread. I'm glad someone finally had the balls to say it.
    -The Glove-
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 09, 2013 3:46 am
  • all the people who i've seen interview him have snide comments and try to bait him into saying somthing controversial with a stupid smile on their face most of the time. All sherm ever does is give his opinion and state facts also everyone he has had a problem with made the first move and he reacted as anyone would.
    Lynch Mob
    NET Veteran

Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:42 am
  • Lynch Mob wrote:all the people who i've seen interview him have snide comments and try to bait him into saying somthing controversial with a stupid smile on their face most of the time. All sherm ever does is give his opinion and state facts also everyone he has had a problem with made the first move and he reacted as anyone would.

To be fair, Sherman brought that on himself for being so outspoken. This last time on First Take though, was different, it almost seemed like Bayless was egging Sherman on well before Sherman even got on camera, Sherman took the bait and it is what it is now. I'm tired of hearing about it now.
    3elieve
    Throwdown
    * NET Baller *

Sat Mar 09, 2013 6:45 am
  • Haven't given it much thought , but "I'm better at life than you"... Is a pretty hate inducing statement. If you're going to deliver lines like that, a la Muhammed Ali, you have to have the right level of charm and charisma.
    “If somebody thinks they're a hedgehog, presumably you just give them a mirror and a few pictures of hedgehogs and tell them to sort it out for themselves.”
    Vetamur
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

Sat Mar 09, 2013 8:46 am

It is currently Tue Jul 22, 2014 3:26 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information