Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]




Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next
Author Message
 Post subject: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:07 pm 
* NET Moderator *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Mar 01, 2007 2:35 pm
Posts: 18457
Location: Milwaukie, Oregon
Regardless of round, who's the 1 guy from this draft thats your favorite, regardless of need or fit?

For me, its Kiko Alonso. I think he'd look great in Leroy Hill's spot. Or in Wagner's spot if the coaches wanted to move Wags outside. Read a tweet from somebody at the combine today that compared Kiko to Bobby Boucher. Think its actually a pretty good comparison. Not the brightest bulb in the bunch but a natural football player. Plays mean and like a bully and fly's all over the field. I think he'll probably go in the 2nd or 3rd round but i'd actually be fine if the Seahawks took him in the first, i think he's going to be that good. I'd bet that he'll be in the pro bowl by the time his rookie contract is up.

I'm already prepared to make him my 2013 adopt-a-rookie.

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:18 pm 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 9:14 am
Posts: 10040
The player I covet the most is Keenan Allen. I love his toughness.
But favorite? AJ Klein. I love that kid's instincts.

_________________
SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:20 pm 
* Glitter over Knives *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:13 pm
Posts: 8511
"Wags"?

_________________
"Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
"BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:25 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Posts: 2112
Scottemojo wrote:
The player I covet the most is Keenan Allen. I love his toughness.
But favorite? AJ Klein. I love that kid's instincts.


Unlike like some, I like Allen. But to say he has toughness is a stretch. The kid was rated the #1 safety in HS, but he doesn't like the contact and that's why he wanted to play WR.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:32 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Feb 17, 2013 3:55 am
Posts: 757
I like Devin Taylor. Then again my ex used to downplay my football opinions because he thought I watched it only for the tight football pants...

Luckily he was a Jets fan so his opinion didn't matter.

_________________
Last edited by Russell Wilson on Sun Sep 15, 2013 9:20 pm, edited 29-3 times in total.
Last edited by NFC Champion Russell Wilson on Sun Jan 19, 2014 8:14 pm, edited 23-17 times in total.
Last edited by World Champion Russell Wilson on Sun Feb 2, 2014 7:14 pm, edited 43-8 times in total.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:34 pm 
*Host of .NET Awards*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 4:51 pm
Posts: 8851
Location: With a white girl
Brandon Williams. I just have this feeling he's going to be a stud. Especially if he had Dan Quinn coaching him up.

_________________
Legal Notice: Only a very small percentage of the things I do and say can be taken seriously. If ever.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:43 pm 
* NET Baller *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 8:02 am
Posts: 17307
Location: Graham, WA
Darius Slay

_________________
Image
3elieve


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:48 pm 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
Posts: 7407
Location: CVN-68
CPHawk wrote:
Scottemojo wrote:
The player I covet the most is Keenan Allen. I love his toughness.
But favorite? AJ Klein. I love that kid's instincts.


Unlike like some, I like Allen. But to say he has toughness is a stretch. The kid was rated the #1 safety in HS, but he doesn't like the contact and that's why he wanted to play WR.


And you know this....how?

:stirthepot:

_________________
@SeahawkGreg

Image

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:52 pm 
* Master Chief *
* Master Chief *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:19 am
Posts: 7407
Location: CVN-68
I'm still all about DeAndre Hopkins. I'd love to see what he could bring to the offense.

A close second is Steadman Bailey.

_________________
@SeahawkGreg

Image

"I will be thrilled with 10 wins.... If we win 14 games, I will tattoo my nuts green and blue!" --13thMan


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 7:58 pm 
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
*BRONZE SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Sep 26, 2009 7:02 am
Posts: 755
Shariff Floyd


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:05 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am
Posts: 6356
Cordarelle Patterson


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:09 pm 
* Handsome *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Aug 04, 2010 3:37 pm
Posts: 2848
Location: Tri Cities, WA
SacHawk2.0 wrote:
Brandon Williams. I just have this feeling he's going to be a stud. Especially if he had Dan Quinn coaching him up.


I second this post

_________________
"it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 8:10 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Posts: 2112
FlyingGreg wrote:
CPHawk wrote:
Scottemojo wrote:
The player I covet the most is Keenan Allen. I love his toughness.
But favorite? AJ Klein. I love that kid's instincts.


Unlike like some, I like Allen. But to say he has toughness is a stretch. The kid was rated the #1 safety in HS, but he doesn't like the contact and that's why he wanted to play WR.


And you know this....how?

:stirthepot:


It was pretty common knowledge during his recruitment. He doesn't like to tackle.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:48 pm 
* NET Eeyore *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:47 am
Posts: 10471
Location: Pasco, WA
DeAndre Hopkins. I want him to fall to the Hawks sooooooo badly!

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sat Feb 23, 2013 10:55 pm 
NET Veteran
Online

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 6:52 pm
Posts: 1334
I'm really leaning toward khaseem Greene. He would really give us an excellent player at the WLB position and help make our LB group the best in the NFL. He would be a great pickup in the 2nd round.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 1:31 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 19, 2012 9:45 pm
Posts: 660
Location: Yakima
Sheldon Richardson but that's never gonna happen.

Not only do I like Arthur Brown, I think the Seahawks will draft him in the second round.
I know some experts have him in the first round, but 3-4 teams won't look at him
and his size, plus team needs, will drop him in the second.

Kid's fast and he's a baller.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sun Feb 24, 2013 3:16 am 
* Mr Random Thought *
User avatar
Online

Joined: Tue Mar 06, 2007 1:44 am
Posts: 9811
Regardless of draft slot, the player I want the most is Armonty Bryant, with the second most being Courtney Gardner. They are the "Irvin-Wilson" duo for me this year. Bryant will be this draft's best defensive player if he pans out, which obviously isn't a sure thing, but he's got "mega-steal" potential that you almost never see. Gardner is a similar story. Both have aspects that worry me and both are very high risk, but so were Irvin and Wilson, albeit for different reasons.

"Favorite" player? Ryan Swope. Was always a big fan, but close inspection shows he's actually a lot more special of an athlete and playmaker than people think. I think he's actually surpassed DeAndre Hopkins for me. They are strikingly similar in size, polish and clutchness, but I suspect Swope is faster and his price tag will be lower. Has very similar QB experience playing with Tannehill/Manziel that he'd have with Wilson. He knows how to improvise and be a QB's pet. It's going to suck serious ass if he ends up a Ram. He just seems like the kind of player they would go for.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:53 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Mar 30, 2010 8:18 am
Posts: 1258
Location: corner of 40th & plum
MARCUS LATTIMORE

_________________
Supporting MY Seahawk scents 1976. Inviewed by Wayne Cody KIRO Radio 1976 Lions pre season game. GO SEAHAWKS!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:22 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:04 am
Posts: 423
Hawk Strap wrote:
SacHawk2.0 wrote:
Brandon Williams. I just have this feeling he's going to be a stud. Especially if he had Dan Quinn coaching him up.


I second this post


Me too...the clip that showed him working to get by with the "honey wagon" job got me...seems like a great guy and a hard worker. I just "like" him the most. I don't want him before the 4th round though. I like Hopkins and Swope are shooting up my watch lists as guys I want the most.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:29 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Apr 28, 2012 7:04 am
Posts: 423
The guy I think will help this team the most is Bjoern Werner...that kid will be a star at rushing the passer at any level. He won't get to us though.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 6:59 am 
NET Starter
Offline

Joined: Tue Sep 11, 2012 10:37 pm
Posts: 324
Zaviar Gooden. Amazing speed for a LB. I think Norton could work wonders with this kid.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 9:37 am 
* NET Nobody *
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Mar 03, 2007 7:29 pm
Posts: 7597
Ezekial Ansah. Better than JPP. I saw him do things in his limited time at Utah that I've never seen anyone do. Block and O-Lineman, shed him to the left to tackle the RB who cuts back to the other side, bring the O-Lineman back to center, shed him to the right and tackle the running back. How the hell does anyone do that in the space of a split second?

_________________
RELEASE THE KRAKEN! (FREE BROWNER!)


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:01 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Mar 05, 2007 11:20 am
Posts: 7701
Location: Surrounded by Elway, Tebow, and Manning jerseys
JSeahawks wrote:
Regardless of round, who's the 1 guy from this draft thats your favorite, regardless of need or fit?

For me, its Kiko Alonso. I think he'd look great in Leroy Hill's spot. Or in Wagner's spot if the coaches wanted to move Wags outside. Read a tweet from somebody at the combine today that compared Kiko to Bobby Boucher. Think its actually a pretty good comparison. Not the brightest bulb in the bunch but a natural football player. Plays mean and like a bully and fly's all over the field. I think he'll probably go in the 2nd or 3rd round but i'd actually be fine if the Seahawks took him in the first, i think he's going to be that good. I'd bet that he'll be in the pro bowl by the time his rookie contract is up.

I'm already prepared to make him my 2013 adopt-a-rookie.


A Ducks player? That's truly shocking. :mrgreen:

_________________
Image

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:31 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Online

Joined: Mon Mar 12, 2012 9:53 am
Posts: 2287
I'll pick Lattimore. He has had some terrible luck but he is so talented and seems like a good kid. I'm really pulling for him


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:34 pm 
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
*SILVER SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 13, 2010 1:40 am
Posts: 4362
Location: Southern CA
For obvious (biased) reasons, Robert Woods. I also am hoping things work out for Marcus Lattimore. Likewise for Jarvis Jones, who will always be a Trojan in spite of having transferred because of his spinal stenosis.

_________________
Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 12:36 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Sat Jan 05, 2013 2:03 pm
Posts: 277
Great question...

Last year my favorite player was probably Dont'a Hightower. It's not that I thought he was all world or would be amazing, but I just love Alabama football and I thought he epitomized it. I don't think he fit the Seahawks, but he is a big mofo and had some hits in college that got me out of my seat.

This year, my favorite player is probably Tavon Austin. I think he is an explosive cartoon and is just flat out fun to watch. I doubt he'd be a Seahawk, but I just love watching him play. Perhaps my favorite thing about him, he's extremely humble and an insanely hard worker (14 reps on bench at 174). I love listening to his interviews. He's basically Percy Harvin, minus some size, but add a great teammate & worker. Would love him as a Seahawk.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 4:44 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Jul 11, 2009 3:44 am
Posts: 1167
Count me in the Lattimore camp. Big time.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 8:12 pm 
NET Veteran
Online

Joined: Sun Apr 11, 2010 8:48 pm
Posts: 3176
kearly wrote:
Regardless of draft slot, the player I want the most is Armonty Bryant, with the second most being Courtney Gardner. They are the "Irvin-Wilson" duo for me this year. Bryant will be this draft's best defensive player if he pans out, which obviously isn't a sure thing, but he's got "mega-steal" potential that you almost never see. Gardner is a similar story. Both have aspects that worry me and both are very high risk, but so were Irvin and Wilson, albeit for different reasons.

"Favorite" player? Ryan Swope. Was always a big fan, but close inspection shows he's actually a lot more special of an athlete and playmaker than people think. I think he's actually surpassed DeAndre Hopkins for me. They are strikingly similar in size, polish and clutchness, but I suspect Swope is faster and his price tag will be lower. Has very similar QB experience playing with Tannehill/Manziel that he'd have with Wilson. He knows how to improvise and be a QB's pet. It's going to suck serious ass if he ends up a Ram. He just seems like the kind of player they would go for.

I too would like to see Swope in a Seahaws Uni., on top of the other atributes you mentioned, he's smart, a great route runner, makes quick hard cuts, and he's fast as hell in the boot.
I just hope that if he isn't drafted a Seahawk, that he doesn't wind up in any other NFC WEST team :141847_bnono:


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 10:34 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Posts: 1363
I like Nickell Robey. Leader, competitor, tough, great tackler... Future nickel corner for the Seahawks? I hope so.

pound for pound, there's no one tougher in the draft than Nickell Robey.

_________________
Image

"We all we got, we all we need"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 01, 2013 11:11 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Thu Jan 20, 2011 12:12 am
Posts: 6356
I want to change my pick to Tavon Austin...I don't think I've ever seen more elusive, speedy receiver out there. His stop-n-go speed is ridiculous and his ability to break ankles is extraordinary. I know he'd be a luxury pick, but I think we can afford it.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 10:35 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 18, 2012 11:00 pm
Posts: 1363
-The Glove- wrote:
I want to change my pick to Tavon Austin...I don't think I've ever seen more elusive, speedy receiver out there. His stop-n-go speed is ridiculous and his ability to break ankles is extraordinary. I know he'd be a luxury pick, but I think we can afford it.


He's right up there for me too. I like Keenan Allen as well.

_________________
Image

"We all we got, we all we need"


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:03 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 710
Location: Orlando, FL
Lady Talon wrote:
I like Devin Taylor. Then again my ex used to downplay my football opinions because he thought I watched it only for the tight football pants...

Luckily he was a Jets fan so his opinion didn't matter.

I think Taylor could end up being even the first round pick of the Seahawks. He's quite a package of Height, athleticism, length, productivity, etc. He's projected more in the 3rd round... but, JS/PC don't care. I could believe he is high on many a team's board even already. (shhhhhhhhhhhhhh!) I personally would want to see Tavon Austin be the Seahawks pick at 25, but I wouldn't be disappointed with a player like Devin Taylor.

_________________
World Champion
Image
Seattle Seahawks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 1:18 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 19, 2012 11:54 am
Posts: 710
Location: Orlando, FL
-The Glove- wrote:
I want to change my pick to Tavon Austin...I don't think I've ever seen more elusive, speedy receiver out there. His stop-n-go speed is ridiculous and his ability to break ankles is extraordinary. I know he'd be a luxury pick, but I think we can afford it.

+1, but I wouldn't go as far to label him as a luxury pick. It's simply a matter of not passing on a potential future Hall-of-fame player by drafting the most elite offensive skilled position player available in this draft - who could very well slide to 25 because of his size. The guy is a tough football player. I already look so forward to game days to watch this Russell Wilson led team. Now this team could be in a draft position at #25 overall to add a weapon who has the ability to take it to the house on any given play? Yes, please.

_________________
World Champion
Image
Seattle Seahawks


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sat Mar 02, 2013 2:01 pm 
NET Practice Squad
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Tue Aug 31, 2010 10:42 am
Posts: 87
For me, the player I think I'll be happiest to see as a Seahawk is Swope. Even better if they are able to snag him in the third, although he may not be there by then.

Aside from him, I think what would make me the happiest is if they trade back from the 1st and pick up a couple extra picks in the 2nd-4th. With their ability to draft, and the amount of quality depth available this year, we could stockpile our team with starters and depth for a long run of success.

With the way this draft is panning out value-wise, the 25th pick is likely to contribute the same as many 2nd rounders. Imagine trading back and having 2 second rounders and 2 third rounders instead of just the 25th, 1 2nd, and 1 3rd. JS would be a kid in a candy store.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 1:38 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:11 pm
Posts: 1242
Location: Spokane
WR Brandon Kaufman - because he went to my school, is 6'5, and is a beast at walling off DB's and snagging the ball out of the air no matter what.
DE/DT Margus Hunt - because he's a manimal.

_________________
For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:15 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Sat Aug 01, 2009 1:00 pm
Posts: 1141
ivotuk wrote:
Ezekial Ansah. Better than JPP. I saw him do things in his limited time at Utah that I've never seen anyone do. Block and O-Lineman, shed him to the left to tackle the RB who cuts back to the other side, bring the O-Lineman back to center, shed him to the right and tackle the running back. How the hell does anyone do that in the space of a split second?


He went to BYU but your point is noted.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Sun Mar 03, 2013 6:17 pm 
NET Rookie
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Nov 07, 2010 10:35 pm
Posts: 161
In terms of an athlete and a guy you would root for battling adversity, it's hard not to pick Jamie Collins. Lost both of his parents by age 6, raised by his sister, played on an easy to be overlooked winless team and could end up being a late 1st round pick after rocking the combine.

http://www.southernmiss.com/sports/m-fo ... 12aaj.html


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:02 pm 
NET Veteran
Online

Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:47 am
Posts: 519
I can't just choose one, so here a few of my favorite players
LB Sio Moore UConn
WR Chris Harper Kansas St
DE Quanterus Smith Western Kentucky


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 12:53 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Wed Jan 04, 2012 6:51 pm
Posts: 191
Location: new york,ny
ARTHUR BROWN..............KANSAS STATE OLB


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Mon Mar 04, 2013 1:01 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Sat Feb 16, 2013 8:53 pm
Posts: 138
Cordarrelle Patterson

This guy is a phenom and will be a super star in the NFL. Just a playmaker all over the field.

Keenan Allen also looks really good to me. I typically hate 1st round WR's but I have to admit I'd be pretty happy if we got lucky and nabbed one of those two guys, even though there are much more pressing needs than WR on this team...


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 5:21 pm 
NET Practice Squad
Offline

Joined: Sun Jul 31, 2011 1:28 pm
Posts: 76
Cordarrelle Patterson. He's a playmaker. I hope he goes to the AFC.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:17 pm 
NET Rookie
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 01, 2012 11:14 am
Posts: 238
Tyrann Mathieu


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 19, 2013 7:58 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jun 11, 2012 5:11 pm
Posts: 1242
Location: Spokane
SE174 wrote:
WR Brandon Kaufman - because he went to my school, is 6'5, and is a beast at walling off DB's and snagging the ball out of the air no matter what.
DE/DT Margus Hunt - because he's a manimal.


Here's a few highlights of Kaufman, for anyone interested. Definitely fits the big, physical WR mold that Pete likes.

http://vimeo.com/62112311
About 7:58-9:20 is all Kaufman (#1).

_________________
For custom Seahawk backgrounds and signatures, click HERE!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 4:46 am 
NET Starter
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sun Mar 17, 2013 10:37 pm
Posts: 346
Tyrann Mathieu, CB, LSU


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 5:43 am 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Thu Apr 30, 2009 7:49 pm
Posts: 2112
cover-2 wrote:
I can't just choose one, so here a few of my favorite players
LB Sio Moore UConn
WR Chris Harper Kansas St
DE Quanterus Smith Western Kentucky


Chris Harper is a locker room cancer, no thanks. When he left UO the players weren't unhappy to see him go. He was all about himself.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 9:22 am 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Mon Jul 25, 2011 7:56 pm
Posts: 1745
Denard Robinson, I don't know what position he'll end up playing but he probably has the most explosive game changing potential in this draft IMO.

_________________
NFL, all your Owlz are belong to us!


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Wed Mar 20, 2013 6:18 pm 
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
*PLATINUM SUPPORTER*
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Fri Nov 05, 2010 7:00 pm
Posts: 8660
Location: Is Everything
I don't really have one.


I don't know what position he would play. So no to d rob.


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 7:02 pm 
NET Veteran
Offline

Joined: Sun Aug 16, 2009 6:20 am
Posts: 987
Chance warmack


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Fri Mar 22, 2013 8:28 pm 
NET Veteran
User avatar
Offline

Joined: Sat Dec 12, 2009 6:38 am
Posts: 1994
Location: Graham, WA
Desmond Trufant
Matt Barkley
Keenan Allen
Marquees Wilson

I admit i'm a UW and PAC-12 homer


I also really like Star Lotuli, loved Wilfork and Ngata and think he could be the next great DT/NT

_________________
Image


Top 
 Profile  
 
 Post subject: Re: Who's your favorite player in this draft, in any round?
 Post Posted: Tue Mar 26, 2013 11:36 am 
NET Veteran
Online

Joined: Fri Nov 04, 2011 11:47 am
Posts: 519
CPHawk wrote:
cover-2 wrote:
I can't just choose one, so here a few of my favorite players
LB Sio Moore UConn
WR Chris Harper Kansas St
DE Quanterus Smith Western Kentucky


Chris Harper is a locker room cancer, no thanks. When he left UO the players weren't unhappy to see him go. He was all about himself.


I had not heard about that, but I'm not going to write the guy off just because when he was an 18 year old true freshman he was immature. It's been 4 years since his time at OU and I am sure he has matured a little since then. Do you know of anything other incidents since his freshman year at OU? or is that enough to take a prospect off your board?


Top 
 Profile  
 
Display posts from previous:  Sort by  
Post new topic Reply to topic  [ 54 posts ]  Go to page 1, 2  Next

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE NCAA FOOTBALL & PRO DRAFT FORUM ]


Who is online

Users browsing this forum: cover-2, dbmack, drdevin, SeatownJay, zifnab32, ZorntoLargent and 18 guests

 

 
You cannot post new topics in this forum
You cannot reply to topics in this forum
You cannot edit your posts in this forum
You cannot delete your posts in this forum
You cannot post attachments in this forum

Search for:
Jump to:  
Seahawks.NET is an independent fan site and not associated with the Seattle Seahawks or the NFL (National Football League).
All content within this Seahawks fan page is provided by, and for, Seattle Seahawks fans. Copyright © Seahawks.NET.