Denard Robinson to play WR at Senior bowl

JSeahawks

Reaction score
I know there's been a lot of speculation about where he might play at the NFL level.

Robinson was a three-year starter at quarterback but injured his right elbow late in the season.

He lined up mostly at running back in the Outback Bowl against South Carolina and rushed for 100 yards on 23 carries.

Now, Robinson will get a week to show NFL teams how he might fare in the transition to receiver leading up to the Jan. 26 game.

http://espn.go.com/college-football/sto ... enior-bowl

kearly

Reaction score
I think Robinson has a bright future at RB. WR might be an option as well, but he really shines in a RB role. I'd love to draft him and have him compete for Washington's KR/RB role.

polarbill1999

Reaction score
kearly":3ipf0giu said:
I think Robinson has a bright future at RB. WR might be an option as well, but he really shines in a RB role. I'd love to draft him and have him compete for Washington's KR/RB role.

I love the idea of bringing him in as a replacement to Leon and fill the 3rd down change of pace back and punt/kick returner.

What round is Robinson projected to go in or is it too early and people need to see what he does in the senior bowl and workouts?

It worked out pretty good for us converting a college QB into a FB. Why not convert a college QB to RB? We could have some sick trick plays with 3 QBs on the field at the same time.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
I really want to end up with him as our gadget player like a Percy Harvin, Minnesota might be another team looking to add him since Harvin is wanting a payday and they need to clear some cap space.

pehawk

Reaction score
IMO, he'll climb up draft boards, the same way Hester did (my ONLY shining draft moment was suggesting the Hawks draft Hester, only to be laughed at by our dot.net draftperts).

I actually see him as a Cribbs/Bush/Sproles type. More Bush and Sproles than Cribbs. He'd kill in a role similar to Bush's in NO.