who do you want your Seahawks to beat in the Superbowl?

osprey6

Reaction score
Ravens. That way, the yinzers in town would actually be cheering for the 'Hawks. For once, the shoe would be on the other foot...

Timberhawk

Reaction score
Like everyone else who cares as long as we win. That said I'd love to see some more, "You really mad now bro?" after we beat the Patriots again.

12th_Bob

Reaction score
Winning it no matter what, if I was choosing which team I would want to defeat the most without question it would be Denver. Seeing Elway in the press box watching Denver get so close then lose would be sweetness x 10, also the media slob-knob-fest over Manning returning to New Orleans only to be denied would be awesome as well. Wilson would be 2-0 against Tom Brady and Peyton Manning.

TravTex

Reaction score
Broncos.

First rookie QB in the big game up against the guy who's TD record he matched. Better if Peyton were to announce his retirement before the game. NFL loves drama crap like that. (See Bettis, Jerome)

Unfortunately, the Story at the moment is Lewis retiring.

G

Broncos. Just so Wilson can add Manning to the long list of QBs he's bested. The thought of a rookie QB going head to head with & defeating: P. Manning, Brady, Rodgers (possibly twice), Ryan, RGIII, Romo, Krapernick (possibly twice), Newton, Cutler... and leading us to a Super Bowl... Awesome.

Giblien

Reaction score
Brady and the Pats. I love seeing them lose Super Bowls.

Latest posts