Cool Photos From Seahawks FB Page...

seahawk2k

Reaction score
That's awesome, they win this week I'm going to have to call in and say I'm "working from home" and get out there for that.

osprey6

Reaction score
Isn't it ironic as heck that they flew Delta, Atlanta's home airline? Oh, for the days of Alaska Airlines' Seahawk 1. I actually have a model of that plane.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
Delta's big hub is in SLC though and they are moving more and more of their operations here. Even the call centers and stuff have been relocated to Utah. Utah has a lot of Hawks fans. Mostly kids who grew up hating The 9ers (because they hated BYU which is where Steve Young went) and they hated the Broncos "force feed" from the NFL to try to make everybody here like them since they are "close" (but it's just as quick of a drive to Seattle. So lots of Hawks fans here now.

osprey6

Reaction score
SharkHawk":2qes0zx8 said:
Delta's big hub is in SLC though and they are moving more and more of their operations here. Even the call centers and stuff have been relocated to Utah. Utah has a lot of Hawks fans. Mostly kids who grew up hating The 9ers (because they hated BYU which is where Steve Young went) and they hated the Broncos "force feed" from the NFL to try to make everybody here like them since they are "close" (but it's just as quick of a drive to Seattle. So lots of Hawks fans here now.

Yes, Delta has a hub in SLC, but their HQ and largest operation by far is at Hartsfield-Jackson. They are easily the number 1 carrier with just under 1,000 flights a day at ATL , which is the WORLD'S busiest airport.

SharkHawk

Reaction score
I understand. I'm saying they are steadily moving stuff here. They are building several new terminals at SLC International and moving a large chunk of their business operations here and not expanding in Atlanta as it is built out pretty well. They are going to do the same in SLC as the state has committed a lot of money and set aside land and has already built them their own airport at SLC. It's getting bigger everyday. I realize where their world headquarters are. I've flown through Atlanta on return flights from Europe and such and it is a huge place and yes, it is Delta central. I'm just saying that SLC is moving in on some of that territory and I know many Delta pilots and "Delta Families" that live here because of Delta's operations... just as about every kid I knew growing up was a "Boeing kid", areas of Salt Lake are "Delta neighborhoods".

SeaHawk80

Reaction score
Shark
Gary ridgeway was born in SLC lol.. but he lived in Auburn Washington, where I grew up, shopped in Seatac and North Aurora Ave Seattle, he also worked at Kenworth Truck Manufacturing in the paint booth, where as a eighth grader we went on a tour and I am fairly sure we met him because there was a paint booth Demo. Anyway enough about gary go Seahawks.