These Saints fans just love us

Sac

Reaction score
It probably makes them feel a little better seeing what the team that beat them in the playoffs matured into.

SmokinHawk

Reaction score
This post damn near brought a tear to my eye.

LORD BREESUS":3kdf5kzb said:
I'm in downtown Seattle today and let me tell you guys, this city lives and dies Seahawks football. Every building and store has green and blue everywhere with Seahawks decorations, cars are driving around bumping that "get out of your mind" song which plays at quest everytime you hear the crowd go insane. Even the space needle had a big 12th man flag.

Pretty safe to say I'm pulling for Seattle the rest of the way, reminds me of the who dat nation, awesome city to be in.

And the Seahawks are sharing our growing hate for the 49ers and match up against the failcons next week? Hope to see the Seahawks dismantle them, and face off against the ninety again and repeat their last match up.

mikeak

Reaction score
Love this about the incident at the end of the game :). Poor old man being Sherman

Quote:
Originally Posted by saintlyn8
This moron better be suspended at the start of next season along with a hefty fine.

Agree, poor old man was just standing there!

JGfromtheNW

Reaction score
Went through about 6 pages, pretty nice seeing an outsiders perspective. It's safe to say they're extremely biased against the Falcons though.

It surprises me that most of them seemed like they had an idea what they were talking about. One of the first threads I've seen on another team's forum that actually had some intelligent observations of how the Seahawks have played this season.

CANHawk

Reaction score
Yeah, i've been hoping to see Guido weigh in with some nfc south intel for us.

Nice find btw Smoke. I almost want to come down on Sunday and watch the game at a bar or something just to revel in the atmosphere.

400WattHPSHawk

Reaction score
Sorry fellas but they hate the falcons just that much. This is just revenge sex for them. But hey, who says were above gettin some a dat. Feels soo good.

Dirty Bird

Reaction score
Well they have nothing better to do but watch and hope Atlanta chokes in the playoff's from their couches LOL. A losing record will do that to ya. I tell ya it would be satisfying to hoist a Lombardi in the swamperdome of all places.

MLOhawks

Reaction score
you should see the More Sports Board on TigerDroppings.com. They have man crushes on our DB's and Browner has a cult following. The Saints/LSU fans love our defense.

keepertd

Reaction score
hawksfan515":24ojwzhi said:
Well that is a bit surprising. Some of them even wanted to place bets on the Hawks to win the SB! 8)

its the Aints...the same ones who are STILL complaining about missing the SB when its in the aints home....you do realize the only way for this season to be the worst ever is if the Falcons make the SB right? they'll cheer for you and if the Hawks lose our next competitor will be the new favorite...to be fair, even if it was the Aints vs 2 yr olds id bet on the 2 yr olds all day... :mrgreen:

Shadyhawk182

Reaction score
MLOhawks":2ab0g1s8 said:
you should see the More Sports Board on TigerDroppings.com. They have man crushes on our DB's and Browner has a cult following. The Saints/LSU fans love our defense.
As an LSU fan, i can confirm this. Love it.

cajunhawk

Reaction score
The majority of Saints fans near me...could not care less about football at the moment. They are more interested in how the bounty case is progressing. These guys just want us to beat the Falcons so they can be miserable together. Then the hate will start up again.

652cHAWK

Reaction score
Dirty Bird":14ax6zpa said:
............. I tell ya it would be satisfying to hoist a Lombardi in the swamperdome of all places.

Holy cannoli, that must be a terrifying thought for some Saints fans indeed.

CrimsonWazzu

Reaction score
2nd to .NET, TigerDroppings might be the best sports forum on the planet....if you can get past the smell of corn dogs.

Hasselbeck

Reaction score
It's understandable.. the Saints like the Falcons about as much as we like the 49ers.

I'm sure the feeling is mutual from the Falcons side.

Rocky_Mtn_Falcon

Reaction score
Hasselbeck":ya4o55rz said:
It's understandable.. the Saints like the Falcons about as much as we like the 49ers.

I'm sure the feeling is mutual from the Falcons side.

Can't stand them, and they can't stand us.

And I can tell you the Falcons winning a Super Bowl at all, much less on their home field is a nightmare scenario for them.

This is why it is imperative that we win the SB this year, just to twist the dagger in their gut, and to get Tony G that ring before he retires.

I respect your team, and I know it's going to be like a steel cage death match, but we've got to do whatever it takes to get it done. :thfight7: