These Saints fans just love us

Falcan Moore

Reaction score
They're terrified of us winning the Lombardi in their Toilet Bowl...the Commodome, if you will. Nothing would make me happier than to do just that.

652cHAWK":2k7xahyr said:
Dirty Bird":2k7xahyr said:
............. I tell ya it would be satisfying to hoist a Lombardi in the swamperdome of all places.

Holy cannoli, that must be a terrifying thought for some Saints fans indeed.
Exactly. This is the freakin dream right here. Think about winning the SB in San Francisco...how great would that feel for you guys?

You can have next year. :D This year is the biggest for Falcon fans.

Meanwhile, we'll be doing this to the Taints fans...

Tumblr li68zslcOv1qdshi4o1 400

Hawks46

Reaction score
I don't know about "going back to the hate" when it's over about us. I never got the impression that the Saints fans ever hated us, even after we beat them 2 years ago, most fans were pissed at the Saints for underestimating us.

Yea, I know the Falcons and Saints have a rivalry and hate eachother. It's a more mature rivalry than ours with the Niners, but I have a feeling our rivalry is going to get much worse before long. Both teams are surging and have quality rosters.

I can see wanting to get Gonzalez a ring. That guy rotted in KC for long enough, and he's a class guy. I could get on the Falcons bandwagon for that reason if they manage to beat us.

Riley12

Reaction score
Nope! I am forever against the "get _____________ a ring" reason to support a team. I'm more of a "I hope ________ NEVER gets a ring." type
of person.

Rocky_Mtn_Falcon

Reaction score
Riley12":1ci5qpbb said:
Nope! I am forever against the "get _____________ a ring" reason to support a team. I'm more of a "I hope ________ NEVER gets a ring." type
of person.

Ok .... would you prefer if I said "I hope the Seahawks never get a ring" ??? :sarcasm_on:

Actually I only feel that way about certain teams, and Seattle isn't one of them. I'm in more of a not this year for Seattle state of mind.

New Orleans
Dallas
Green Bay
San Fran
Tampa Bay
Carolina

I hope those teams never sniff around a Super Bowl game again.

Latest posts