Ron Jaworski ranks the rookies

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Re: Ron Jaworski ranks the rookies
Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:08 pm
  • When the Lame Stream Corporate media loves you, you can't do no wrong.
    How many Super Bowl has Brett Favre won?
    How many Super Bowls has Payton Manning won?
    You would be shocked by the answer.
    Listening to the Media, one could think ... these guys have won as many SB as Michael Jordan has won NBA championships ... Isn't that ridiculous?

Unless Andrew Luck turns into ... JaMarcus Russell, Luck will be on TV every single year more than anyone else from the Rookie class.
    I can't complain ONE bit. RW is very comfortable with who he is and he doesn't need the media to validate him.
    RW might become the Tim Duncan of the NFL. The Short Fundamental.
    mikeak wrote:Not sure where this belongs but was just readin Simmins article and had to tea one part twice. Luck has 28 turnovers. To go with his 18 interceptions he has 10!!!! Fumbles

Pretty amazing from the rookie of the year.......
    Joe
    joeseahawks
    *The Prophet*

Re: Ron Jaworski ranks the rookies
Fri Jan 04, 2013 11:39 pm
  • RolandDeschain wrote:
    RiggoReincarnated wrote:I think both RGIII and Wilson graduated in 3 years as well. The era of the "dumb black running QB" seems to be over.

Jesus, Redskins fans are racist. I'm not saying you believe, or have ever believed, in what you quoted; but that you'd even bring it up is just like...Wow. You guys see racism everywhere. Even places where it doesn't exist. (Cough, our forum.)

You guys REALLY have to stop associating the opinions/viewpoints of select fans with the entire fan base of the Washington Redskins.

The state of Maryland is extremely diverse, in fact as a state it's something like top 5 in the country in terms of percentage of African Americans.

The counties in Maryland that border DC are also something like 70% African American. I'm sorry for ranting too much about demographics, but it bothers me as a fan of the Redskins when I constantly people take the ignorant comments of other Redskins fans and assume the ENTIRE FANBASE of the Washington Redskins feels the same way.
    drastik
    NET Practice Squad

Previous

It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 5:20 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information