Alfred Morris vs. Marshawn Lynch

hawksfan515

Reaction score
SundayNiteBlackout":1af2oers said:
Yeah that .08 toe the line DUI......Terrible.

And DUI's are still DUI's. It kills people dude. Anything that qualifies as a DUI is a big violation of the law.... toe the line or not. Someone could've died......

I still think he's fine though, he seems to be a hard worker who's been nothing but good since he became a Hawk.

rdskns4eva

Reaction score
Tech Worlds":31sf8nl1 said:
Ok. So you let best friend's bias formulate the basis for your research.

Makes sense.

I guess a hit and run would do that. Just kidding. But seriously, I think he knows more about the Bills than you, but again, we're talking about two different time lines here. Lynch with the Bills and Lynch with the Hawks.

SundayNiteBlackout

Reaction score
hawksfan515":3atl0qye said:
SundayNiteBlackout":3atl0qye said:

And DUI's are still DUI's. It kills people dude. Anything that qualifies as a DUI is a big violation of the law.... toe the line or not. Someone could've died......

I still think he's fine though, he seems to be a hard worker who's been nothing but good since he became a Hawk.

Seriously? Have you ever drank 2 beers before? If so, did you feel like you couldn't operate a motor vehicle? Quit playing devil's advocate, because in this case it seems pretty stupid.

509hawk

Reaction score
youngchew":2ymk492j said:
Hawk-A-Loogie":2ymk492j said:
From what very little I seen of Morris, he reminds me of our Robert Turbin.

Marshawn runs way harder so I don't see why people compare Lynch and Morris. .

From what you just said there, its obvious you havne't seen much of Morris LOL. Morris runs just as hard as Lynch. Morris is 3rd in the NFL in yards after contact, right behind Lynch and Peterson.

Like Marshawn, Alfred Morris is a load to bring down, and he always falls forward. Also Like Lynch, Morris isn't very fast, but he's got quick feet, is patient, and makes good cuts. If you were to compare Morris to any current NFL running back, it would be Marshawn Lynch.

Watch this 3 minute highlights video of Alfred Morris. I guarantee you that you'll be impressed.

[youtube]1y03-lYvJjE[/youtube]

I can't lie I was impressed. The run for a 1st at 1:43 was sick!

SundayNiteBlackout

Reaction score
rdskns4eva":3uppxenr said:
SundayNiteBlackout":3uppxenr said:

Wow...really?

Yes really. I have never in my life drank 2 alcoholic beverages and thought to myself "self, you need a taxi."

Seriously. If you really want to play that game you might just be a 90 pound woman. Not a 220 pound running back.

SundayNiteBlackout

Reaction score
And just to clear this up, I DO NOT advocate drunk driving. I have lost friends on both sides of the coin on that one, with one being only a couple months ago.

MRH72

Reaction score
Both are good runners, but give me the guy that has been there before. As others have said, I'd rather our D be facing a power back than a shifty one, as it plays better to our strengths on D. (And that isn't taking anything away from Morris, who has had a great year)

That said, all this "who is better" nonsense is actually pretty funny to read. Skins fans, you like your guy, and we are more than content with our guy.

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
The Hawks lead the entire NFL in points given up. I don't care if the guy gets 250 yards, as long as we come out on top on the scoreboard. WAY too much talk on this crap.

Shock2k

Reaction score
SundayNiteBlackout":f34gnp6e said:
I just feel it is unwarranted hate from Bills fans on Lynch. I can tell you one thing, I was all to happy to take Lynch for a 4th round pick. So happy in fact that it felt like a lottery winning. Thanks for being ungrateful Bills!

EDIT: And Hawksfan, do you think Steelers fans want Big Ben out of Shitsburgh because he has been accused of rape multiple times? If you produce you produce, and Lynch produced.

But hey, maybe he just grew older and wiser when he got here. Who knows.

I'm new to the boards here. Is it usually a bunch of stats debate the first few days that slowly devolves into personal attacks against our players?