seahawks.com website

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
seahawks.com website
Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:08 pm
  • anyone else recently been experiencing that the videos sometimes just don't play... like there encoding is broke?
    or is it just me.
    --/*Seattle Seahawks*\--
    hawks4thewin
    NET Veteran

Re: seahawks.com website
Sat Dec 29, 2012 1:11 pm
  • If you use extensions, it could be the Adblock apps, or you could be running two versions of java at the same time, or have is somehow disabled. I went through this last week.
    Starrman44
    NET Veteran

Sat Dec 29, 2012 7:48 pm
  • Yep I've been having this problem just tried the advice above. turned of add blocker and it worked. Thanks.
    SeahawkGeoff
    NET Practice Squad

Sat Dec 29, 2012 8:03 pm
  • Now and then I get problems with them and a couple of other sites. The current one with the article about possible reasons for Sherman testing positive.

I get a warning from my system they are running some additional version of Java Script and it could make my computer run slow. I just refuse to use it and all is well tho it affects the picture qualitys.

I am up to date with Java Script so its some extra deal they are doing at some sites methinks.

:les:

p.s. I turn my pop up blockers off for no one but Spokane County Library when I'm downloading books for my Kindle.
    So close to the real thing.
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

Sat Dec 29, 2012 9:41 pm
  • Everytime I try to watch a video there it's slow and super laggy so i stopped trying.
    MattR92
    NET Bench Warmer

It is currently Wed Aug 27, 2014 7:18 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information