Article & photos for Wilson's hall of fame uniform

bestfightstory

Reaction score
Wow! I had no idea I witnessed that history in person. And that was only the 2nd coolest thing that happened that day.

The first was when I called out to Marshawn in the third quarter and he turned from the sidelines and looked up at us-then gestured first with the shocker and then with a bicep flex.

Cue fanboy geek out.

NYCoug

Reaction score
bestfightstory":1vhcq62t said:
Wow! I had no idea I witnessed that history in person. And that was only the 2nd coolest thing that happened that day.

The first was when I called out to Marshawn in the third quarter and he turned from the sidelines and looked up at us-then gestured first with the shocker and then with a bicep flex.

Cue fanboy geek out.

Marshawn seems like the Shocker type o guy. Good to see my suspicions finally confirmed. That's an awesome story.

Also, I agree that it's pretty nuts that the wolf grey made it to Canton, trenchbroom. Awesome as hell. They wear it one time and it's already got legendary history to go along with it. Should be fun to see when they decide to unveil it again.

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
thx for the linkage, strange that they put their hall of fame patch on it, no?

ClumsyLurk

Reaction score
I'd take the beast mode vs saints d in the playoffs jersey over this one. as a fan of course

madbohem

Reaction score
ivotuk":2obze4le said:
Can you say "Offensive Rookie of the Year?"

To be fair, RG3 has something similar in the HOFas well.

But its a good part of the distinction between which Rookie should win. I think the TD record is going to be the clincher.

Evil_Shenanigans

Reaction score
madbohem":123c8zs2 said:
ivotuk":123c8zs2 said:

To be fair, RG3 has something similar in the HOFas well.

But its a good part of the distinction between which Rookie should win. I think the TD record is going to be the clincher.

The last sentence was enough to warrant a cranial rectal extraction for the author though.
"Probably, considering both Griffin and Newton were better prospects than anyone in the 2013 class".

Kareem Copeland

AF_Hawk

Reaction score
Good, his socks made it with the jersey. Complete set.

muxpux

Reaction score
ClumsyLurk":2qup75qo said:
thx for the linkage, strange that they put their hall of fame patch on it, no?
IIRC, everyone in that game wore that patch no? Either to commemorate playing in Canada or some hall of fame anniversary weekend thing??

seahawkfreak

Reaction score
This is why the green Nike sign on the shoulder needs to go. It should be an eye. Without the helmet you wouldn't know what team this jersey belongs to,,,,,even 10 yrs down the road

bestfightstory

Reaction score
seahawkfreak":1ds6wuab said:
This is why the green Nike sign on the shoulder needs to go. It should be an eye. Without the helmet you wouldn't know what team this jersey belongs to,,,,,even 10 yrs down the road

Hmmmm. You don't think the word 'SEAHAWKS' on the left collarbone gives it away?

Donk70

Reaction score
ivotuk":xv6bcrr3 said:
I can say it pretty easy; it rolls off the tongue. The question is can the selection committee?

Russ Willstrong

Reaction score
Looks likely Seahawks #3 will be retired someday AND it's only the start of a promising career!