I think we just ruined the niners worst than we thought

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Go look at any niners forum (like your not already there lol)
    they are seriously having a "bring back alex" revolt.
    they are minus vernon davis
    and we EXPOSED their weakness to the big play.

niners goin DOOOOOWNNN
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

• Don't forget minus Manningham as well. This can go one of two ways: The last two games overwhelm the 9ers and they sleep walk against AZ and we go to 3rd Seed. This makes them mad and Az is sent back home with another 50-0 butt whoopin.
    sturg78
    NET Veteran

• I think Manningham's leg is broken, like seriously broken. Watch that again and I think some bone pops out there. It's nasty.
    otter
    NET Rookie

• Harbaugh said x-rays were negative, but I'm thinking dislocation of some sort.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• otter wrote:I think Manningham's leg is broken, like seriously broken. Watch that again and I think some bone pops out there. It's nasty.

Xray was negative. But he could have some ligament damage. Hope he's ok.
    I'm In!

What attracted you to the Seahawks?
    “It’s a combination of what I believe the coaches are doing here, the atmosphere and what I think we’re going to do here in the future. I think we’re going to win and win a lot and be a championship team.” – Zac Miller, August 4, 2011
    Seafan
    NET Veteran

• Based on his body language in the post presser, I'd say someone should have Harbaugh on suicide watch. Either that or he too should be piss-tested. He was out of it, almost incoherant, LMFAO!
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

• Calling for a starter to be benched after a bad game is SO Week 4. ;)
    February 2, 2014... the day the dream was finally realized
    Hasselbeck
    * NET Sage *

• never like injuries
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Veteran

• Loved all the extracurricular activity of this game!
    "it'd be a newborn deer" - pehawk
    Hawk Strap
    * Handsome *

• HawkWow wrote:Based on his body language in the post presser, I'd say someone should have Harbaugh on suicide watch. Either that or he too should be piss-tested. He was out of it, almost incoherant, LMFAO!

Lasted 80 seconds!! Sounded like a spoiled child.
    Bigpumpkin
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• hairball was drunk and couldn't rememeber what happened. lol
    God Bless America and God Bless the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - TEZ

Mike Bullene ‏@12thManM1ke 45m
    @TDESPN Though, you did say the other night you cannot win the SB riding a defense. Even though you are literally the poster child for that. --twittered back at dilfer after he tried to slam hawks fans.
    hawkcrazzed
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• Sounds bad, especially Manningham's injury. Don't like to see any player hurt. As for their forums, I try to stay away from opponent's boards myself as I cringe at any of our fan's gloating on other boards. Stupid karma superstition I guess. Edit: by the way, I saw the gif of Manningham's injury on sbnation and it was pretty disgusting looking.
    pre·vent de·fense
    n. Football
    A defensive formation in which a team prevents their defense from stopping the other team's offense.
    hannibalking
    NET Bench Warmer

• On one niner forum they were complaining about playing us because we try and injure their players. And they seriously hate Sherman. hahaha
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

• Get ready for the rift in the Niners locker room, if there isn't one already.

You know some of the vets want Alex back.

This could just be STARTING to get good.
    Radish and Cheinhill — Gone, but not forgotten
    HawkFan72
    NET Pro Bowler

• Yeah, Patrick Willis didn't try to injure Matt Hasselbeck though. We know that. It was a clean hit, and we all knew it was a clean hit. He was trying to prevent a TD. He plays tough D. Why can't they accept that our team plays aggressive and tough D too, and when you do that, injuries will happen. We accept it. It's time for them to do the same. Our team is tougher.
    R.I.P. Dad. I miss you. You will never be forgotten
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• Bigpumpkin wrote:
    HawkWow wrote:Based on his body language in the post presser, I'd say someone should have Harbaugh on suicide watch. Either that or he too should be piss-tested. He was out of it, almost incoherant, LMFAO!

Lasted 80 seconds!! Sounded like a spoiled child.

Go to the official 9er site and check out his pressers. He is always like that. Press down there must love him :sarcasm_off:
    Idle vaporings of a mind diseased
    VaporHawk
    NET Veteran

• morgulon1 wrote:On one niner forum they were complaining about playing us because we try and injure their players. And they seriously hate Sherman. hahaha

Really? Coming from the 49er fans? LMAO this is the team that has had success from Justin Smith ffs. Didn't they watched Baldwin get body slammed on the field? And Lane get mugged by Davis?
    bellyfat
    NET Starter

• That Lane mugging was dirty as hell. He grabbed his facemask and slammed his head into the ground. I appreciated Collinsworth calling him out, because he knew it was a horsebleep play. That guy should have been ejected and fined $100 grand. No excuse for that. I wish Lane would have just shot straight in and headbutted him in the groin on the next play. Harbaugh was even bitching when Baldwin got speared and then body-slammed. Is he watching some alternate reality? Seriously, I wonder if he has serious mental problems from taking a lot of shots to the head from his playing days, and I'm not joking around. I worry about the guy. Does he have post-concussion syndrome and has no clue what's happening and can't control his anger and emotions? It sure seems like it. I hope he gets some help, and I mean that from my heart. We've seen too many good guys take their own lives or fall apart due to blows to the head, and Harbaugh was a scrambler and got sacked a lot, and I have wondered if maybe he's suffering some neurological damage and has the "brain tangles" like Dave Duerson and Junior Seau, Mike Webster, Jim MacMahon and others have/had. Hopefully if he does he gets it under control for the sake of himself and his family.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• SharkHawk wrote:Yeah, Patrick Willis didn't try to injure Matt Hasselbeck though. We know that. It was a clean hit, and we all knew it was a clean hit. He was trying to prevent a TD. He plays tough D. Why can't they accept that our team plays aggressive and tough D too, and when you do that, injuries will happen. We accept it. It's time for them to do the same. Our team is tougher.

Thank you SharkHawk! That play is in HD in my brain...I thought I was the only one who remembered. Manningham, I hope he isn't seriously injured. The hit by Kam on VD? If Kam was a typically sized safety who hit VD exactly the same way there would be no penalty at all. But, since Kam is of equal size to a TE he gets the flag(s) for a text book, perfect, pulverizing tackle!
    SoCalSeahawk
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• I hope the Hawks messed 'em up good, not that I want to see anyone get hurt. However I want the Digits to be limping into the playoffs and to get Schmidt canned by the Cardinals next weekend.

The hawks need to take care of business next Sunday and finish the regular season on an up note winning their last 5 games.
    Until we develop a pass rush that will cause opposing teams to be forced to scheme to defend it we will never be able to completely take the final step. That was done and the final step was taken.

Super Bowl XLVIII Champions at last after 38 seasons.

What a special magical year!
    jammerhawk
    NET Veteran

• SoCalSeahawk wrote:
    SharkHawk wrote:Yeah, Patrick Willis didn't try to injure Matt Hasselbeck though. We know that. It was a clean hit, and we all knew it was a clean hit. He was trying to prevent a TD. He plays tough D. Why can't they accept that our team plays aggressive and tough D too, and when you do that, injuries will happen. We accept it. It's time for them to do the same. Our team is tougher.

Thank you SharkHawk! That play is in HD in my brain...I thought I was the only one who remembered. Manningham, I hope he isn't seriously injured. The hit by Kam on VD? If Kam was a typically sized safety who hit VD exactly the same way there would be no penalty at all. But, since Kam is of equal size to a TE he gets the flag(s) for a text book, perfect, pulverizing tackle!

Glad you remember SoCal... I agree wholeheartedly. If he had been hit by Jeremy Lane then I don't see a flag. He wasn't a defenseless receiver and he didn't have control of the ball. It was form tackling, knocking a guy out of bounds (the league did away with the force out rule remember, so.... there you go), and he was making sure to jar the ball loose and assure he didn't get his feet down. Totally clean play. The real problem with it was that Kaep hung him out to dry. He was NOT a receiver crossing the middle and getting lit up. Totally clean scenario, and I've had said it if it had happened to Miller or McCoy.

I hope they remember that Willis play on Hass. Many called it dirty. It broke Matt's ribs and messed up his back. But it was almost identical. You're trying to stop a key play and you legally hit the guy hard to prevent a possible score (remember, VD was inside the 5 on this play as was Matt). I felt Willis' hit was legal and he's a clean player, but he was tougher than Matt. I feel in the same way that Kam's play was clean and legal and he's a clean player, and he's just tougher than VD (at least he was on that play!).

Keep on rollin' Hawks.
    1/12/39 - 8/7/08
    SharkHawk
    * NET Alumni *

• whoa guys im not saying "yay we injured them"
    im saying the situation now being what it is i think sf is in bad shape going into the playoffs.

key injuries,
    scheme exposure,
    doubts at quarterback direction,
    We are the 2014 Superbowl champions and it can never, ever be taken away.
    Greatest defense in NFL history.
    Seeker
    NET Veteran

• HawkWow wrote:Based on his body language in the post presser, I'd say someone should have Harbaugh on suicide watch. Either that or he too should be piss-tested. He was out of it, almost incoherant, LMFAO!

dood man give him a break, we don't know what type of medications he is taking for his heart problems or what kind of side effects they may have on him, clowning around is all good but heart issues are serious and Jim deserves that kind of respect, he just wants to win in this league like everyone else..
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• Demoralizing one's opponent is always more effective than injuring them. I don't need to visit a 9er forum to know that and I likely never will.
    HawkAroundTheClock
    NET Veteran

• Seeker wrote:whoa guys im not saying "yay we injured them"
    im saying the situation now being what it is i think sf is in bad shape going into the playoffs.

key injuries,
    scheme exposure,
    doubts at quarterback direction,

1.> Key injuries= ALL teams at this point in the Season are just a fact of life ,Who's @ fault?, Harbaugh's, he should have his backups tuned and ready to go in an instant's notice....Pete seems to be able to shag out players to come in and put up a decent fight, enough so that the drop off isn't a cliff.

2.> scheme exposure= Harbaugh going to the well too many times, giving the competition a good indicator.

3.> Doubts @ Quarterback direction= poor preparation for getting the O-line up to snuff on how to handle Defenses that are looking in the direction of your scrambling Quarterback....Pete had Russell on a shortend leash until he could acclimate him to Bevels schemes, and tying in with Cables O-line.
    Once Wilson showed Pete that he could thrive while under pressure, and slip Defenses, Pete got rid of that tether.

Kaepernick isn't quite as adept at sorting out NFL Defensive schemes as Wilson, but I believe Wilsons height forced him to adapt and speed-read his way to succeeding, where others like Kaepernick have been more naturally dependant on their size to succeed.
    RGIII (like Cam Newton) has been using it for several years and he too is trusting his athleticism and size to keep him in contention.
    scutterhawk
    NET Veteran

• Twisted wrote:
    HawkWow wrote:Based on his body language in the post presser, I'd say someone should have Harbaugh on suicide watch. Either that or he too should be piss-tested. He was out of it, almost incoherant, LMFAO!

dood man give him a break, we don't know what type of medications he is taking for his heart problems or what kind of side effects they may have on him, clowning around is all good but heart issues are serious and Jim deserves that kind of respect, he just wants to win in this league like everyone else..

Yeah, he's just one of the boys trying to make his way. LMAO.
    What we witnessed in that interview was nothing more than his crushed ego. He has always been an arrogant SOB and the Hawks prescribed the perfect "medication" for him tonite....a good ass-whuppin. "Jim" can kiss my ass.
    HawkWow
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Sep 17, 2014 5:39 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information