Justin Smith and John Moffitt INACTIVE!

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
Justin Smith and John Moffitt INACTIVE!
Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:02 pm
  • Inactives for Hawks: CB Trufant, CB Thurmond, CB Shead, G Johnson, G Moffitt, T Person, DT Howard

SF Inactives: QB S. Tolzien, WR A.J. Jenkins, S T. Robinson, RB J. Hampton, LB C. Haggans, G J. Looney, DT J. Smith.

Per multiple people.
    Last edited by JKent82 on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 3 times in total.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

Re: Justin Smith INACTIVE!
Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:03 pm
  • JKent82 wrote:Per Sando.

Yea info was released earlier today :D
    Member of 38 Plus club. Seahawks + PC/JS + Russell Wilson = Superbowl XLVIII +
    rainger
    NET Veteran

Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:05 pm
  • 49ers hope he'll be back for the playoffs, let alone tonight
    It's payback, Russell Wilson falling way back
    In the draft, turn nothing into something, still can make that
    Will I
    NET Rookie

Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:05 pm
  • Justin Smith and Aldon Smith both went to my University... d@mn!

Although, the Falcons have more Mizzou Tigers than SF does. If we don't win the SB, Im rooting for Atlanta (as long as we dont play them).
    MTS
    NET Practice Squad

Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:06 pm
  • Totally expected... but absolutely beautiful to see it official now. No roping and riding for him, as he's not even going to be in the saddle today.

Hope that has as much of a trickle down effect on Aldon Smith as everyone says.
    Last edited by Hawkscanner on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:15 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    Hawkscanner
    * NET Sage *

• Thurmond again? He is in my dog house.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• Is it fair to reason that us missing Browner, Jones, and Moffitt evens it out or no?
    Last edited by SNDavidson on Sun Dec 23, 2012 4:13 pm, edited 1 time in total.
    SNDavidson
    NET Veteran

• Fangupo active ahead of Jaye Howard. Interesting.
    * NET Staff *

• Sweezy at guard? Uh oh.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

Proud member of the 38 club
    hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• Crap.......Moffit and Thurmond out? Not good for us.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• The lack of Moffitt on the field has been disappointing this season. CB is rough right now too. Massive blows.
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran

• So thank god that J Smith is out with Moffit out. I would not have enjoyed watching him abuse Sweezy.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

• Moffitt is on my $hit list too.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• Tech Worlds wrote:Moffitt is on my $hit list too.

Carp too? (I know Thurmond is)
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• Wow Thurmond needs to go bye bye. 1 start after getting off the pup a second time, and then misses two games. See yeah later.
    BAllenHawk
    NET Rookie

• I'm not as worried about Sweezy, guy is a totally different player from that week 1 start. Moffit hasn't necessarily been a world beater either.
    BAllenHawk
    NET Rookie

• JKent82 wrote:Inactives for Hawks: CB Trufant, CB Thurmond, CB Shead, G Johnson, G Moffitt, T Person, DT Howard

SF Inactives: QB S. Tolzien, WR A.J. Jenkins, S T. Robinson, RB J. Hampton, LB C. Haggans, G J. Looney, DT J. Smith.

Per multiple people.

looks like Seattle is suffering more than SF ????

maybe Marshawn picks up some big yards shooting the gap? hope so he's been kinda quite lately, needs to finish the season hard and pick up more yards, he has a good chance at clinching the #2 spot but theres a couple runners breathing down his back in Morris and Foster, Morris was only 57 yards behind going into todays game..

Morris picks up 91 yards today so that puts him ahead by 34 yards. Lynch should triple that today and move ahead..

get this, Vikes totally shut down Foster today holding him to 10 carries and 15 yards... :shock:

have I mentioned the Cardinals suck this hour? :?

man, after the whining over the blowout I wouldn't expect any help form them for a division title...
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• Ricky Jean-Francois is no slouch. Sweezy will still have his hands full.

Manningham the deep threat is also playing. Our pass rush will be critical tonight in preventing the long explosive pass plays. I also heard Harbaugh saying they had made it a point of focus this week to get the Kaepernick to Vernon Davis connection going.
    kmedic
    NET Veteran

• Twisted wrote:
    JKent82 wrote:Inactives for Hawks: CB Trufant, CB Thurmond, CB Shead, G Johnson, G Moffitt, T Person, DT Howard

Per multiple people.

maybe Marshawn picks up some big yards shooting the gap? hope so he's been kinda quite lately, needs to finish the season hard and pick up more yards, he has a good chance at clinching the #2 spot but theres a couple runners breathing down his back in Morris and Foster, Morris was only 57 yards behind going into todays game..

Morris picks up 91 yards today so that puts him ahead by 34 yards. Lynch should triple that today and move ahead..

get this, Vikes totally shut down Foster today holding him to 10 carries and 15 yards... :shock:

man, after the whining over the blowout I wouldn't expect any help form them for a division title...

Marshawn has been quite lately? Which games have you been watching?
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• Smith's replacement is also pretty good. No Justin Smith, but still pretty good.
    Idle vaporings of a mind diseased
    VaporHawk
    NET Veteran

• Tech Worlds wrote:
    Twisted wrote:
    JKent82 wrote:Inactives for Hawks: CB Trufant, CB Thurmond, CB Shead, G Johnson, G Moffitt, T Person, DT Howard

Per multiple people.

Beast may have been quite lately but he has not been quiet.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• Our left side of the line is intact and Okung is ballin right now.

R.I.P. Brother Les
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Keep in mind that you can only have 45 active players every week. That could have played a role in their decisions at CB. I have to say though, I am surprised that we had 3 CBs inactive, even Shead. That seems risky to me. I'm also sad to see Howard not get activated. I would have figured this could be his chance with Jones hitting IR.
    kearly
    * Mr Random Thought *

• Maybe I'm forgetting someone, do we only have 2 active guards. I guess Lemulle might be a guard
    BAllenHawk
    NET Rookie

• BAllenHawk wrote:Maybe I'm forgetting someone, do we only have 2 active guards. I guess Lemulle might be a guard

Yeah I think he can play C or G.
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• He's it, which worries me
    BAllenHawk
    NET Rookie

• John Moffett has been at less than 100% all year. I'm looking forward to seeing an improving JR Sweezy @100%. A typical seven linemen are active for this game.

I'm delighted with the news that #95 DT Hebron Fangupo will be active for this game. He's a load. Looking forward to seeing him on the field.

Edit: Jeanpierre is excellent at coming off the bench to fill in at either center or guard. Frank Omiyale backs up both tackle and guard spots.
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Moffitt out in favor of an extra WR (Butler) according to Jen Mueller. This begs the question, are they planning to throw more?
    Help bring peace to the South LA / Puget Sound communities. Are you in?
    http://www.abetterla.org | http://www.abetterseattle.com
    sc85sis
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• sc85sis wrote:Moffitt out in favor of an extra WR (Butler) according to Jen Mueller. This begs the question, are they planning to throw more?

May be concerned Rice doesn't make it through the whole game?
    From the white sands
    To the canyon lands
    To the redwood stands
    To the barren lands

hawksfansinceday1
    NET Pro Bowler

• sc85sis wrote:Moffitt out in favor of an extra WR (Butler) according to Jen Mueller. This begs the question, are they planning to throw more?

Why would Jen Mueller say that? What is so unusual about having 5 wide outs active for a game?
    Jville
    * NET Alumni *

• Tech Worlds wrote:
    Twisted wrote:

Per multiple people.

too quite to catch Peterson is what I meant to say and hasn't gone beastquake in a while...
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• Twisted wrote:
    Tech Worlds wrote:
    Twisted wrote:[quote="JKent82"]Inactives for Hawks: CB Trufant, CB Thurmond, CB Shead, G Johnson, G Moffitt, T Person, DT Howard

Per multiple people.

too quite to catch Peterson is what I meant to say and hasn't gone beastquake in a while...[/quote]

Oh okay. Lol he hasn't kept up with Peterson. Lol
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

It is currently Thu Oct 23, 2014 3:53 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information