12th Man Noise During 9ers Huddle

Tailspin Hawk Fan

Reaction score
I won't be at the game this Sunday, but I sure hope the 12th Man makes noise not only when the Niners get to the line, but also DURING their huddle. Every MINUTE waiting for 5:20 to arrive on Sunday is going to be unbearable. Not sure I'll be able to sleep tonight. --- GO HAWKS!! GO 12th MAN!!!!!

SoulfishHawk

Reaction score
It's gonna' be NFC Championship loud tomorrow night. I expect to have zero voice until around Thursday.

12thMode

Reaction score
God I wish i would have bought tickets to this game earlier in the season. Now they are too dang expensive. I wonder what kind of prices the scalpers have if i was to just go down there and press my luck?

ensett

Reaction score
If only the Patriots would have beat the 49ers. This game would be end-of-the-world loud

Throwdown

Reaction score
Man it neeeds to be ear shattering loud, I want Harbaugh making his stupid faces due to his ears hurting.

WSUhawk4life

Reaction score
Dont worry! You can count on me too yell my A$$ off from game start to end. Except while were on offense of course

Riley12

Reaction score
SoulfishHawk":1xd7ybq6 said:
It's the so called "fans" who sell them to Niners fans that make it lame.

Completely agree. I watched last year's matchup from the SE corner of the stadium - 122 or thereabouts.
I felt like I was back at Candlestick.

This year, I'm not making the same mistake. I'm staying put in 133 and will be surrounded by my Seahawks Sunday
'family' all in blue and green.

Latest posts