SF Coahes

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
SF Coahes
Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:03 pm

Re: SF Coahes
Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:09 pm
  • We dislike Harbaugh like the 9er fans dislike "Pete the cheat" . He is an obnoxious dick btw (Harbaugh). I want him to have to make the slow walk across the field to shake Carrolls hand having just been defeated by the Seattle Seahawks.
    morgulon1
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:10 pm
  • yes!
    I don't know why I bother... no one cares what I think.
    zhawk
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 21, 2012 7:25 pm
  • I think his coordinators are damn fine football coaches. I hate to say it, but I love the way theyve constructed their teams.
    AbsolutNET
    * NET X's & O's Guru *

Fri Dec 21, 2012 8:16 pm
  • meh as a coach I'm sure he has to get tired of the ridiculous, "why don't you tell us the architecture of your game plan" questions

fact is he has to be there but he doesn't have to want to be there, and thats pretty much what his body language says, cuz he knows the drill, buncha goofy questions he doesn't really want to answer, this Sunday is a big game for them, if there is any chance of a bye they must win and he knows how tough that could be, he knows how tough the Hawks are at home and he has seen them steadily improve, unlike his own team that is pretty much status quo

I mean how do you answer the questions going into a teams house that hasn't been beat all year at home, thats played tough teams at that house and had a 108-17 point differential in their last 2 games?

sheesh, theres prolly other teams he would like to face this Sunday, fact is there's prolly other teams every other team in the NFL would prefer to play at this point other than the Hawks, if the Hawks have anything its confidence and confidence can be very dangerous when you have momentum at home, especially when your defense just gave up 4 unanswered 2nd half TDs, thats not exactly confidence inspiring when you realize your defense could blow a fuse at any given moment for reasons unknown?

GO HAWKS!!!
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:31 pm
  • morgulon1 wrote:I want him to have to make the slow walk across the field to shake Carrolls hand having just been defeated by the Seattle Seahawks.

ON HIS BIRTHDAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!
    "Some people here have been groomed to accept mediocrity and lame ducks, I'm on board with the vibrato!" -SouthSoundHawk
    "BFS is kicking ass in here." -kearly (8/9/2013)
    bestfightstory
    * Glitter over Knives *

Fri Dec 21, 2012 10:39 pm
  • bestfightstory wrote:
    morgulon1 wrote:I want him to have to make the slow walk across the field to shake Carrolls hand having just been defeated by the Seattle Seahawks.

ON HIS BIRTHDAYYYYYY!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Ahhh, you guys, LOL!
    "I cannot believe this............ I am stunned right now. This is now a rebuilding year for us. Our offense is crap now"

Blitzer88 regarding trading Percy to the Jets
    HawKnPeppa
    NET Veteran

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 1:29 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information