12th man Leaders from .net

TaterHawk

Reaction score
Our fans are very good knowing when to keep the volume up. BUT! I noticed in the Pats game at times Brady would throw in one hurry up (unexpected) and bark some orders around. We let him get away with that a couple times while the bottom of our beer was pointed to the sky.

Up to us to watch for it and get our arms in the air and make sure the peeps behind you know when we can't let off.

Cut caperdink no slack..run your section...eyes up ladies :shock:

CostaRicaHawk

Reaction score
TaterHawk":boxi9aqc said:
Our fans are very good knowing when to keep the volume up. BUT! I noticed in the Pats game at times Brady would throw in one hurry up (unexpected) and bark some orders around. We let him get away with that a couple times while the bottom of our beer was pointed to the sky.

Up to us to watch for it and get our arms in the air and make sure the peeps behind you know when we can't let off.

Cut caperdink no slack..run your section...eyes up ladies :shock:

:th2thumbs: Made me smile!!!!

GO HAWKS!!!!

MontanaHawk05

Reaction score
Brady ran one of the quickest-paced offenses in the league, so he could do that. Kaepernick won't be anything like that. Let's drown him in his own eardrums.

Snake Plisskin

Reaction score
MontanaHawk05":3n752pn1 said:
Brady ran one of the quickest-paced offenses in the league, so he could do that. Kaepernick won't be anything like that. Let's drown him in his own eardrums.

I really think we can rattle the kid. He's not going to know if he's on foot or horseback.

muxpux

Reaction score
I know it's hard to yell the whole damn time our defense is on the field but I never understood why let up and let them talk in the huddle.

AROS

Administrator
Administrator
Reaction score
24villains_24_gallery.jpg

BlueTalon

Reaction score
muxpux":2dtxsptz said:
I know it's hard to yell the whole damn time our defense is on the field but I never understood why let up and let them talk in the huddle.
When I was there, I would save my throat a little, and really pour it on when they were getting into the huddle. It often triggered a crescendo from the people around me on down toward the field.

muxpux

Reaction score
I think the problem is all the hype is on the false starts. So most fans start in when they break the huddle. We have more power than that. One receiver mis-hearing a play call or something like that, even forcing them into a no huddle... That can really affect a game