Toronto Trip Report with Photos

ottawahawkfan

Reaction score
I was surprised how many Hawks jerseys I saw. I'm sure Hawks jerseys outnumbered Bills jerseys. We had a great time and loved the result, but the venue and the atmosphere was brutal and could not sustain an NFL team. Can't wait to make the trip out west in the next year or two for a home game. Go Hawks!

largenutz

Reaction score
Looks like an awesome trip guys! I asked this question in the SHACK but im hopin for a quicker response here- Is prostitution still legal in Canada? The last time I was in Vancouver, must have been almost 20 years ago the girls were hanging outside of bar district with health cards around their necks showing they were clean of stds. Is that still going on?

ParisPC07

Reaction score
Am I the only one who wants to hear about this magical drink? Whiskey, syrup, apple juice, but in what ratios! Hows is this magical sounding thing prepared?!

OP
OP
JonRud

JonRud

Reaction score
ParisPC07":txq2ixse said:
Am I the only one who wants to hear about this magical drink? Whiskey, syrup, apple juice, but in what ratios! Hows is this magical sounding thing prepared?!

She shook it up in a cocktail shaker and served it in a stemless martini glass on the rocks. It was garnished with cranberries and maybe there were a few twigs in there as well. Extremely sweet.

Toronto was not a good place for mixed drinks...they are extremely expensive and everything is measured down to the ounce. I ordered a Jameson and soda which was about 1 oz. of Jameson and 4 oz. of Soda...just the opposite of my preferred ratio!