Register    Login    Forum    Search    FAQ    Contact Us  Your donations are greatly appreciated! Donate  Chat Room

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Post subject: Re: Matt Flynn...
 Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 11:14 am 
* The Producer *
* The Producer *

hawkfan1975 wrote:
Zebulon Dak wrote:
hawkfan1975 wrote:
denial permeates this thread.

flynn looked good, threw some very good passes even with a quarter of play in for the first time (on a wide birth score). sharp passes complete and some bobbled by wrs.
*add: and I still say he beats phx and stl away games prior.

I think given the same games he throws better than RW, but ....we're going with RW for the youth and wheels (I can live with that, 3 games now and I like what RWs doing and there's more to come).

we may be able to retain flynn but I doubt it highly.

there's something wrong with you.

didn't you try this posts earlier? the witty, one-off in an attempt to seem the know it all. it didn't work then, what makes you think another try will fare better?

look, if flynn bashing makes you feel safe then great, but how about limiting repeats and letting others talk on this forum as well?
ok with you?

I don't bash Flynn. And there's still something wrong with you.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:46 pm 
NET Veteran

Well whatever. Anyway, AZ can really use and utilize Flynn if we don't retain. I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:51 pm 
*Scott of Smacksville*
*Scott of Smacksville*

hawkfan1975 wrote:
Well whatever. Anyway, AZ can really use and utilize Flynn if we don't retain. I wouldn't be surprised to see this happen.

This is not Flynn bashing, but true: If our staff traded Flynn to Seattle, it would mean they think he sucks. He will not be traded in division if they think he is any good. And he is here because they think he has some talent. So, no trade to Arizona will happen.

Post Posted: Wed Dec 12, 2012 1:52 pm 
NET Ring Of Honor

I think Arizona has another date with a terrible QB lined up for next year already.

Board index » SEAHAWKS.NET - THE VOICE OF THE 12TH MAN » [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]