If I get tickets from Rams employee ...

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
If I get tickets from Rams employee ...
Mon Dec 10, 2012 8:08 pm
  • Hey guys, I have a friend in the Rams front office who is giving me tickets to the Dec 30th game at the CLink. Does anyone know if this type of ticket will land me smack dab in the middle of a buncha visiting Ram fans? I'd ask her, but I think it'd be rude. And ... in no way am I going to bitch about free tickets to the last Hawks game of the *regular* season.
    Tailspin Hawk Fan
    NET Rookie

• just do it, you can talk smack back ya know...
    A World Peace
    NET Practice Squad

• I live in Missouri and the Rams fans don't even show up in St. Louis, so I doubt they "travel well".
    MOCHawk
    NET Rookie

• The eastern charter section (seat licenses owned by lots of ticket brokers, I suspect) is always packed with opposing fans
    Riley12
    * NET Recluse *
    * NET Recluse *

• Grab em. The more Hawks fans the better. Besides, that way at least somebody will be cheering in the lambs section.
    Welcome to Mr. Wilson's Magic Show
    Strong safety Kam Chancellor, a 6-foot-3, 232-pound rhinoceros in cleats.....REED ALBERGOTTI
    Put them together, and this long-limbed, fleet-a-foot foursome forms a formidable force. ....Clare Farnsworth referencing the "Legion of Boom"
    oregonhawkfan
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*
    *SILVER SUPPORTER*

• Visiting teams get an allotment of tickets for staff, players' family and friends, etc. When enough of them go unused/returned the home team can put them back up for sale. This is possibly one of those, although I don't know if the seats are always contiguous/in the same section at the CLink. Either way, not likely to be a ton of Rams fans at this game.
    LusciousJames
    NET Practice Squad

• I think it would be great to sit in the middle of a bunch of rams fans for that game. Just to be able to see the looks on their faces when they see where their fans got the idea for "rams rules" would be priceless.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=0-d-Hf5Zzn4
    rideaducati
    NET Veteran

It is currently Mon Dec 22, 2014 7:52 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information