Will Beastmode be extra beastly vs Buffalo?

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • Anybody else think he'll run with even more of a chip on his shoulder than usual? Its hard to imagine Lynch putting forth even more effort then he already runs with, but I wouldnt be surprised if he wants to stick it to the team that gave up on him.

I dont know if Toronto is on any fault lines or anything, but they better be preparing for a Beastquake.
    JSeahawks
    * NET Moderator *

• Oooooh, I didn't even think of this angle until you brought it up!

((maniacal laughter while rubbing hands together))

"We're picking up speed. The train is coming." - Earl Thomas 11/15/14
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

Skittles - The candy of champions.
    Seahawksfan425
    NET Veteran

• Holy crap I think I just pissed myself.

"We're picking up speed. The train is coming." - Earl Thomas 11/15/14
    Aros
    [[ .NET Godfather ]]

• JSeahawks wrote:Anybody else think he'll run with even more of a chip on his shoulder than usual? Its hard to imagine Lynch putting forth even more effort then he already runs with, but I wouldnt be surprised if he wants to stick it to the team that gave up on him.

I dont know if Toronto is on any fault lines or anything, but they better be preparing for a Beastquake.

I think that since the game is in Toronto and not Buffalo, the Beast "revenge" angle kinda loses something. Of course Beast runs with a pretty big chip on his shoulder every game. :twisted:
    Do you like curry? - Gareth Keenan
    DYLcurry59
    NET Veteran

• If he's just his normal beastly self, I'll be happy with that.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• All I know is he could dress in drag and win a beauty contest against Buffalo women.
    endzorn
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*
    *TOP 5 SUPPORTER*

• Im not sure which coach messed with marshawn believe it was jaurion. But i do believe it was nix that kicked him out of town. So i can see the beast going off.
    God Bless America and God Bless the SEATTLE SEAHAWKS - TEZ

Mike Bullene ‏@12thManM1ke 45m
    @TDESPN Though, you did say the other night you cannot win the SB riding a defense. Even though you are literally the poster child for that. --twittered back at dilfer after he tried to slam hawks fans.
    hawkcrazzed
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*
    *GOLD SUPPORTER*

• I could see him wanting to have a great game against his former team. Who cares what the venue is, it's still against the Bills. He'll go off.
    World Champion Seattle Seahawks football. It's an addiction, and there is no cure.
    Les Norton - gone but never forgotten. Rest in blue and green peace, my friend.
    Seahawk Sailor
    * .NET Navy Bad Ass *

• I honestly doubt he has any ill will towards Buffalo. The best thing they ever did for him after drafting him was trading him. He clearly needed a change of scenery; he was just languishing on that team. At the time they traded him, they were so loaded at RB. I think they let him go at the right time for him and for them, and everybody was happy.

But the great thing is that yea, he will play really hard in that game. Because that's what he does.
    Missing_Clink
    NET Veteran

• Marshawn will be killin it next week. Anyone who thinks he isn't thinking about that knows nothing about ball.
    SEAHAWKS.NET. We All We Got, We All We Need
    Scottemojo
    *Scott of Smacksville*
    *Scott of Smacksville*

• Yes, I do think Lynch will go off. But not because he's going against his former team. I honestly am not sure that he could run with any more "attitude" than he normally does. Here is why he will go off:

Buffalo is giving up 134.5 rushing yards per game, good for 28th in the league. They have also given up 18 rushing touchdows, dead last in the NFL. Marshawn will be licking his chops when looking at the game film this week.

I think this game sets up absolutely beautifully for the Hawks. (Particularly if the 49ers have already lost to the Pats before our game even starts).

"There is no delay of game. We did not let the team know we were scratching our balls"
    IBleedBlueAndGreen
    * NET Injury Guru *

• IBleedBlueAndGreen wrote:Y

I think this game sets up absolutely beautifully for the Hawks. (Particularly if the 49ers have already lost to the Pats before our game even starts).

Isn't their game on Sunday night?
    DaveyP
    NET Bench Warmer

• endzorn wrote:All I know is he could dress in drag and win a beauty contest against Buffalo women.

Ha, doubtful. I go to college here and there's no shortage of cute girls.
    :49ersmall:
    Sentrix
    NET Rookie

• I don't see why not. He had a nice warm up yesterday.....Muuuuaaaaahahahahahaha... :twisted:
    Hey Cardinals..........The FUN is OVER !!!
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• Sentrix wrote:
    endzorn wrote:All I know is he could dress in drag and win a beauty contest against Buffalo women.

Ha, doubtful. I go to college here and there's no shortage of cute girls.

How about you post a photo of yourself first, and we'll be the judge of your opinion of the "cute girls" of Buffalo.
    your Superbowl XLVIII Champion Seattle Seahawks.. how sweet is that!!
    onanygivensunday
    NET Veteran

• endzorn wrote:All I know is he could dress in drag and win a beauty contest against Buffalo women.

I knew there was a reason they named it Buffalo. :th2thumbs:
    Russ Willstrong
    NET Veteran

• beastmode is a lifestyle
    PAT206
    NET Veteran

• I'm gonna be a little disappointed if Lynch runs harder against Buffalo, because honestly, it doesn't matter who Lynch goes up against, he always runs hard.

And for those saying the Bill's run D is bad, it's not been so bad lately, according to articles I've read. They've seemed to have tightened up the screws a bit, which is probably why Steven Jackson didn't demolish them last week.
    hawksfan515
    NET Veteran

• I just want Marshawn to do what he has done all season. If he can do that, I'll be a happy camper.
    Blitzer88
    * NET Eeyore *

• -Pete: "Hey beast, those guys kicked you out of town, benched you for Fred Jackson, and I am pretty sure their safety stole your skittles!"
    -Lynch: (inaudible rage)
    -Bills: (very audible pain)
    sturg78
    NET Veteran

• ....and be sure to tune in for next week's episode of Ballin' With Beastmode: "A Skittle Sh*t Storm".
    LawlessHawk
    NET Veteran

• Oh, Lynch is totally gonna give it a little extra against Buffalo. He has to be thinking about it. He wants to kick-frickin'-ass against those guys, I guarantee it. And the game being in Toronto doesn't matter as much as you might think. Toronto is only a 1 hour, 45 min drive (100 miles) from Buffalo (Think roughly Marysville, WA to Olympia, WA). I'm pretty sure the Buff fans will be in the majority. God I hope Marshawn goes off for at least a buck-fitty.

May you Rest In Peace Les, my friend...
    :les:
    BlueThunder
    *Net Enemy Forum Guy*

It is currently Fri Dec 19, 2014 2:15 am

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information