Richard Sherman

ParisPC07

Reaction score
http://i.imgur.com/rnVJR.jpg

I saw him give the thumbs up after his excessive celebration call, then proceed to stand on the bench and hype the crowd while the referee was over the loudspeaker. Without a lead like the one we had, I would have been pissed. Considering the lead, however, I couldn't help but smile.

Love this guy

Edit: Had to post a link because the picture was HUGE when embedded.

Steve2222

Reaction score
I love Richard Shermans attitude. Its about time this team had a trash talking, loudmouth, borderline unsportmanlike, playmaker who backs up everything he does.

CurryStopstheRuns

Reaction score
Sherman is a fantastic football player and an equal showman. I am glad that he is a Seahawk.

-seanhawk-

Reaction score
sherm.gif

Throwdown

Reaction score
lol can someone resize that Sherman and Rice gif so I can put that as my avy?

CANHawk

Reaction score
Did anyone else notice Sherman and Moffit on the sideline trying to do the same dance the cheerleaders were doing? That was all kinds of hilarious.

Hawks46

Reaction score
That was pretty funny.

Although Moffit needs to quit dancing and start blocking. He got blown up several times last game.

HawkFan72

Reaction score
I'll say it again:

There was nothing wrong with Sherman's celebration.

He was not flagged for it, and it was totally OK for him to do it.

The flag was SOLELY because of Kam coming over and making it a group celebration.

Sherman can celebrate all he wants after he makes a play as long as he isn't using a prop, another player, or taunting the opponent.

Throwdown

Reaction score
HawkFan72":e12vkt99 said:
I'll say it again:

The flag was SOLELY because of Kam coming over and making it a group celebration.

Sherman can celebrate all he wants after he makes a play as long as he isn't using a prop, another player, or taunting the opponent.

I'm perfectly fine with it, 'specially against this Cardinals team who talk a lot of mess for being a crappy franchise, I'm glad we ran up the score too!!!

No quarter for the team that was dirty enough to celebrate Dockett burying his elbow into Hasselbecks throat in 09.

VHawk

Reaction score
Sherm is awesome you have to love everything about this guy if you dont then you are probably just a miserable bastard.

hawker84

Reaction score
ParisPC07":3o4ymgn0 said:
http://i.imgur.com/rnVJR.jpg

I saw him give the thumbs up after his excessive celebration call, then proceed to stand on the bench and hype the crowd while the referee was over the loudspeaker. Without a lead like the one we had, I would have been pissed. Considering the lead, however, I couldn't help but smile.

Love this guy

Edit: Had to post a link because the picture was HUGE when embedded.

had that been a close game, it would have never happened... he may have celebrated and Kam may have joined him and got the penalty, but he would have never given the thumbs up.. he knew it was over, penalties were irrelevant at that point...

AbsolutNET

Reaction score
What was he actually flagged for doing? Couldn't tell and they didn't show a replay of it

ensett

Reaction score
VHawk":147ccee4 said:
Sherm is awesome you have to love everything about this guy if you dont then you are probably just a miserable bastard.

unfortunately a lot of NFL fans have been brainwashed by Goodell these last few years, and think these kind of things are actually bad

Kixkahn

Reaction score
I think these calls for excessive celebration and taunting need thrown out, lets see if they can be real men and not let their feelings get hurt. Pansies make those sort of rules. Only make those calls if it takes too long.

Sgt. Largent

Reaction score
VHawk":30yi0j0p said:

Everything?

So if he's suspended for four games hurting our team, you're OK with that?................and I guarantee if you if Sherman played on the 49'ers, this forum would be littered with "Sherman's a trash talking punk" posts.

Amazing how rose colored glasses affect our sports team vision.

NYCoug

Reaction score
ensett":vrwt43um said:
VHawk":vrwt43um said:

unfortunately a lot of NFL fans have been brainwashed by Goodell these last few years, and think these kind of things are actually bad

I never thought I'd see this happen, but this is actually getting truer by the passing game. I mean, football fans weren't the sharpest tools in the shed to begin with, but I can't believe that most NFL fans have no problem going along with what Goodell says. It's insane!

Makes me even more proud to be a part of the 12th Man. For the most part everyone's in agreement that Goodell is awful and is ruining the integrity of the game.

VHawk

Reaction score
Love Sherm and if he gets suspended 4 games than it is what it is doesn't mean i don't appreciate everything he does for this team.It is guys like Sherm that has made this team what it is a TEAM.It is your problem that you player hate people with confidence and charisma.Speak for yourself homie because you dont know me.

XxXdragonXxX

Reaction score
HawkFan72":3brw6yp6 said:
I'll say it again:

I thought the flag was for using the ball as a prop. Honestly when I saw it I thought he was fishing for the flag, which was hilarious to me.

Steve2222

Reaction score
and I guarantee if you if Sherman played on the 49'ers, this forum would be littered with "Sherman's a trash talking punk" posts.

Amazing how rose colored glasses affect our sports team vision.

uh...lol...thats the point. Hes the type of player that you love to have on YOUR team, and fans of OTHER teams hate. You're damn right I'd hate Sherman if he was a 9er. But hes a Hawk, keep it going. He's "The Glove" of the NFL.

Latest posts