I hope I don't have to listen to whining about officials

The Essential Online Seahawks Fan Forum Community. There simply is NO substitute. RATING: PG-13
  • this entire week.

CAUSE THAT'S JUST LOSER TALK!

We only needed to score anything on that last drive to finish the game. Or score anywhere in those shitty 1st half plays.

Then our defense hold just one time.

Sadly people,,,,,we just lost as usual on the road. Again had the lead in the 4th quarter and pissed it away.

Wasted a record tying return my Leon Washington too.

:141847_bnono:
    On to week two. Week one was not a fluke!
    The Radish
    * NET Radish *

• there will be at least 1,000,754 whinings about everything.

R.I.P. Brother Les, I'll always know you as Pithy Radish.
    Largent80
    NET Ring Of Honor

• We lost this game on our own

But seriously wtf was up with those refs? Horrible.... 10 second run off missed, roughing the passer..
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

• Not gonna whine...we just aren't as good as we thought we were.
    Jazzhawk
    * NET News Scoop *
    * NET News Scoop *

• we lost this game much like we lost in detroit , the defense just doesnt play well in crunchtime on the road ( with the exception of cam newton)

kolb, Stafford and tannehill all have game winning drives ' yet we stop tom brady.lmao.
    EastCoastHawksFan
    NET Veteran

• Pstark3 wrote:We lost this game on our own

But seriously wtf was up with those refs? Horrible.... 10 second run off missed, roughing the passer..

Those two are my only complaints. I hate calls like the roughing the passer when the player is in the freaking air. I wonder if the refs don't understand the laws of physics, he was in the air.
    Kixkahn
    NET Veteran

• its not whining if its true
    hawkfan333
    NET Rookie

• Well, I'm beginning to whine here on a trend I "think" I'm seeing. I say "think" because of the angle that the broadcast shows, so I'm not really sure. But it sure seems like other teams are holding alot more than what is being called. Not just this game....it is a trend I'm noticing and paying attention to.

Now, it could be we're doing the same thing as I'm not paying attention to that.
    Mjolnir
    NET Starter

• Our defense lost this one. usually a rarity but you gotta admit radish those calls(missed calls as well) were very questionable. this game overall hurt to watch, no excuses
    Dabhawk
    NET Practice Squad

• The roughing the passer was the right call, just a horrible rule.
    getnasty
    NET Veteran

• EastCoastHawksFan wrote:we lost this game much like we lost in detroit , the defense just doesnt play well in crunchtime on the road ( with the exception of cam newton)

kolb, Stafford and tannehill all have game winning drives ' yet we stop tom brady.lmao.

Stop Rogers Romo and Brady at home

Lose to Kolb, Stafford, Tannehill, and Bradford on the road. Its sad really
    Pstark3
    NET Veteran

• We make Mediocre QB's look like Tom Brady. Without the 12th man these Seahawks couldn't beat a high school team.
    "Know thy self, know thy enemy. A thousand battles, a thousand victories." - Sun Tzu
    BigMeach
    NET Starter

• Our defense sucks.
    Tech Worlds
    * Capt'n Dom *
    * Capt'n Dom *

• The Radish wrote:this entire week.

CAUSE THAT'S JUST LOSER TALK!

We only needed to score anything on that last drive to finish the game. Or score anywhere in those shitty 1st half plays.

Then our defense hold just one time.

Sadly people,,,,,we just lost as usual on the road. Again had the lead in the 4th quarter and pissed it away.

Wasted a record tying return my Leon Washington too.

:141847_bnono:

It is baffling that we still have the road woes, the names on the back of the jerseys keep changing, coaching changes, but the results are the same so far.
    I hope I live long enough to see the Seahawks win a superbowl.
    Dreaming of Gran Turismo 5
    Rflagg
    NET Veteran

• i LOVE to bitch about refs, but this wasnt a case of refs today.
    ----
    ensett
    NET Veteran

• Irvin was held horribly on Tanny's 19 yard run and it was blatantly obvious and Wright was held even worse on a 20 yard run by their RB. Both holds directly affected the running route and both were outside and in plain sight. How they didn't get called is a complete mystery to me. That personal foul on Thomas was bad also. No way to stop momentum and no impact on his contact. Even if he brushed Tanny's head there is no way it was a personal foul and should not have been called. Unfortunately it was a major factor in the game.
    The Lion has no interest in the opinion of the sheep.
    RichNhansom
    NET Veteran

• Eh, sorry Radish. Officiating is a part of every game to one extent or another. Some days, it's a bigger factor than on other days. But it's always some kind of factor. The roughing call was game-changing, borderline game-deciding. And it was totally arbitrary, the kind of random decision that makes it harder and harder to emotionally invest in the game's outcome. Legit topic of discussion? Yep.
    Q: “What is your thing?”
    A: “Lay back, kick back, mind my business, stay in my own lane.”
    VivaEfrenHerrera
    NET Veteran

• Kixkahn wrote:
    Pstark3 wrote:We lost this game on our own

Those two are my only complaints. I hate calls like the roughing the passer when the player is in the freaking air. I wonder if the refs don't understand the laws of physics, he was in the air.

This play undoubtedly cost us the game, without a doubt. (For emphasis)

I know Sehaawk fans will say we lost, either way but it was because of that play most of all.

Pick the score, Seahawks edition - 1st Season
    http://seahawks.net/viewtopic.php?f=2&t=96154

"Somehow a second year quarterback was more ready for this game, than a first ballot hall of famer!?"
    -DMac 104.3 Denver The Fan
    NFSeahawks628
    NET Veteran

Location: Born: Tacoma, WA Current Location: Augusta, GA (Road Hawk)

• Pstark3 wrote:We lost this game on our own

did you watch the Saints game?

wow, defender grabs the receiver by the waste and throws him down in the end zone to prevent an int and draws no flag, official bout 5 ft away clearly saw the foul

its the push to get the niners to the superbowl and if that means doing all they can for a Seattle loss no problem.

gets old

roughing the passer? sure, in FlAG football!
    GO HAWKS!!!
    Twisted
    NET Veteran

• This was a game we should have been able to win. But we played far to poorly to overcome some bad calls. Because there were plenty of them but we should have overcome them. If we had played well and managed to get screwed by some stuff then maybe, but this was just bad.

Course we probably woulda won with a few calls going our way, but I'm gonna avoid thinking about that. We didn't exactly earn anything but a loss.
    JKent82
    NET Veteran

• Twisted wrote:
    Pstark3 wrote:We lost this game on our own

did you watch the Saints game?

wow, defender grabs the receiver by the waste and throws him down in the end zone to prevent an int and draws no flag, official bout 5 ft away clearly saw the foul

its the push to get the niners to the superbowl and if that means doing all they can for a Seattle loss no problem.

gets old

roughing the passer? sure, in FlAG football!

You have to realize it was the "great" Randy Moss so he couldn't possibly do something wrong. :sarcasm_off:
    Kixkahn
    NET Veteran

It is currently Wed Oct 01, 2014 12:39 pm

Please REGISTER to become a member

Return to [ THE OFFICIAL NET NATION FAN FORUM ]

Information