Please listen below...Interview about Wilson's potential

sumos2005

Reaction score
Bret Bielema in August on the Bob and Groz show. He knew and tried to convince EVERYONE..This is the BEST interview I have ever heard concerning Wilson, BEFORE DAY 1..I have posted a few months ago, but thought it was worthy of another listen.

http://seahawksdraftblog.com/bret-biele ... ell-wilson

bellingerga

Reaction score
I don't think it's sunk in quite yet, how lucky we all are to have a man like this Quarterbacking our team.

ANyone who doesn't check this link out and listen to this is robbing themselves. You can't help but smile. I heard this awhile back the first time it made it's rounds, but it's worth listening to again.

PlinytheCenter

Reaction score
Great listen and the coach has proved prophetic to this point. I've eaten my share of crow over RW starting, but man this kid has definitely got the skills. Championship!!

LudwigsDrummer

Reaction score
We are lucky to have Pete and JS who saw the huge potential in Russ. Not only that, Kudos to Pete for denying conventional wisdom and elevating Russ to be our starter as a 3rd round pick, when we have what looks like a stud FA QB sitting on the bench. A potential career defining decision.

Snake Plisskin

Reaction score
Thanks for the link. Great interview. Wilson must have got his trademark "Go Hawks" from his Wisconsin coach. At the end of this radio interview, Coach Bielema said "On Wisconsin".

Larry0293

Reaction score
Hey, I'm all in with RW. Bought the jersey and everything. but we need at least 2 road wins.

OP
OP
S

sumos2005

Reaction score
LOL in the interview when Groz said "So when Wilson is 3rd string QB and works his way up to starting it won't surprise you?" And Bielema quickly said "Well I doubt he will ever be 3rd String QB, but no , would not surprise me a bit". It was the way he said it casually and wasn't trying to be funny.

Jazzhawk

Reaction score
sumos2005":5ne2uhkx said:
LOL in the interview when Groz said "So when Wilson is 3rd string QB and works his way up to starting it won't surprise you?" And Bielema quickly said "Well I doubt he will ever be 3rd String QB, but no , would not surprise me a bit". It was the way he said it casually and wasn't trying to be funny.
Not the Groz...he's over at the other radio station in town. This was Dave 'Softy' Mahler. But ya, I don't think the coach cold fathom Wilson being a 3rd string QB.

OP
OP
S

sumos2005

Reaction score
This interview, everytime I listen, gives me the chills, considering it was before anyone know anything about "Dangeruss"...Coach Biliema stated he would (if he was allowed) "bet a large sum of money that Wilson will bea championship QB"...

Latest posts